Hungary vs. Albania - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - October 9, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Skenderbeu9 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:55 pm I hope 🤞 Trashi is injured for real
😂
Dallku

How unlucky Djimisiti to break his hand.

Now in the final against Poland Veseli will need to play the game of his life.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:08 pm How unlucky Djimisiti to break his hand.

Now in the final against Poland Veseli will need to play the game of his life.
Obobo ngelem ne duart e Veselit. Flashback of France game at Euro 2016.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Note : Albania is the biggest waster of set pieces I've ever seen. We win so many free kicks and dangerous ones too but every one hits the wall, we even had Trashi taking our corners for a second

Muci would be nice to take the set pieces but he doesn't fit into Rejas formation
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:12 pm Note : Albania is the biggest waster of set pieces I've ever seen. We win so many free kicks and dangerous ones too but every one hits the wall, we even had Trashi taking our corners for a second

Muci would be nice to take the set pieces but he doesn't fit into Rejas formation
Bajrami can take them when he's in.

But Bajrami needs to step up his game too.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:16 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:12 pm Note : Albania is the biggest waster of set pieces I've ever seen. We win so many free kicks and dangerous ones too but every one hits the wall, we even had Trashi taking our corners for a second

Bajrami can take them when he's in.

But Bajrami needs to step up his game too.
Bajrami was poor today but Cika-Uzuni worst front two I've ever seen, Broja made a huge difference in running onto those balls in behind and even Manaj was actually winning headers and holding up play for a bit whilst Uzuni and Cika would just kick the ball to the opposition in every duel.

I'm split with Uzuni because whilst he's great off the ball and with pace and dribbling... the amount of clear cut chances he's missed this campaign is unbelievable.
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

Bajrami is one of those guys that needs to play big mins, he'll fail many passes etc, but he will come through. Its the type of guy he is. Fernandes is like that too, someone who I think is Bajrami.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Those goals for :lol:

"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
andi2410
Has thanked: 0

Broja is different. I don't think he's ready for a 90 min load but definitely deserves 35+ min in second half to take advantage of tired defenses.

Bajrami was poor. I don't mind the missed passes, but he just looked so timid. 0 confidence on the ball.
Plako
Team: Partizani

andi2410 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:32 pm Broja is different. I don't think he's ready for a 90 min load but definitely deserves 35+ min in second half to take advantage of tired defenses.

Bajrami was poor. I don't mind the missed passes, but he just looked so timid. 0 confidence on the ball.
Both Broja and Bajrami. I think Reja play this out perfectly. Bajrami will start out against Poland and will be fresher.

I'm really worried about Gjasula. He was turning over almost every ball in the second half.
  • Information