Albania vs. Poland - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - October 12, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Althrough this match will be decisive for the playoff spot and doesn’t guarantee qualifying it has become the most important WC qualifiers match Albania has ever played. If we win this we pratically have guaranteed the playoffs. It’s time for revenge for that undeserved 4:1 loss and time to finally please our fans in a packed stadium at home.

CanaYouDoIt

22 k Albanian fans. All the fan groups from the Albanian lands back together. Lets make this a historic day. A win gets us into the playoffs but even at that point we would still need to win 2 more games. Regardless that's looking too far into the future, lets just focus on beating Poland. Do that and its party time in England.
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

First time i'm actually excited to watch Albania in a stadium since 2016. Let's do this
Klejdi1023

I hope we drop Trashi for this game… I just hate watching this guy play, he’s painfully slow. Cika is clearly out of form, front 2 have to be Broja and Uzuni, but I have a feeling Manaj will start. Bajrami had a poor game v. Hungary, he really needs to step up v. Poland. We need to win this game at all costs.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

“Sigurisht, oreksi vjen duke ngrënë. Është mirë të shohim në skuadër se ne po marrim më në fund iniciativën, në të kaluarën ne shpesh mbroheshim, por tani kemi edhe lojën tonë sulmuese.

Ne duam të fitojmë kundër Polonisë, por nëse marrim një pikë, unë do të jem i lumtur me të pas suksesit kundër Hungarisë.”

Eddy Reja
Klejdi1023

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:18 pm “Sigurisht, oreksi vjen duke ngrënë. Është mirë të shohim në skuadër se ne po marrim më në fund iniciativën, në të kaluarën ne shpesh mbroheshim, por tani kemi edhe lojën tonë sulmuese.

Ne duam të fitojmë kundër Polonisë, por nëse marrim një pikë, unë do të jem i lumtur me të pas suksesit kundër Hungarisë.”

Eddy Reja
Just say we want to win the game man, now is not the time to settle… in the first conference before the matches, he said we must beat Poland. Now he’s happy with a draw. Unless he’s planning to go to Wembley and beat England, or hoping a poor Hungary side beats Poland at home last match day, this is a pathetic statement from Reja.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

2 main scenarios which could make it possible for us to qualify to the playoffs with a point against poland :

- They lose to Hungary at home.
- They draw with Hungary at home, meaning we must take a point from England to overtake them as they have the goal difference

Don't see both as likely. May be mind games from Reja as it's obvious to him that these two things prob won't happen
artan

What I liked alot about our game against Hungary it seemed like we had some counter attacks which we've been pretty bad at under Reja. Uzuini gets criticism for his lack of finishing but his pace and ability to make runs is immense. That counter attack play will be needed against Poland as you can expect them to have the advantage possession and will be much more attacking than Hungary. Broja with his pace and dribbling ability is a threat on the counters compared to Cikaleshi who is a statue. Balliu in for Trashi and switch Hysaj to the left where he's better.

Losing Gym will be big and I don't know if Reja will go defensive because of it,
Princ

Opening odds via Bet365..

1 ~27%
X ~28%
2 ~45%

Albania overcame the odds to win the last two matches against the higher ranked Hungary. The boys have shown tremendous spirit, making all Albanians proud worldwide. Super confident that they get the job done once again!
Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:04 pm 22 k Albanian fans. All the fan groups from the Albanian lands back together. Lets make this a historic day. A win gets us into the playoffs but even at that point we would still need to win 2 more games. Regardless that's looking too far into the future, lets just focus on beating Poland. Do that and its party time in England.
Word is capacity is at 30%. Hope they change it.
  • Information