England vs. Albania - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - November 12, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:39 am The head of the press office of FSHF:
The arrogance of these officials at FSHF is next level!
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Kazakhstan lost 8-0 to France. It can always get worse.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:46 pm Kazakhstan lost 8-0 to France. It can always get worse.
England just stopped playing. They would’ve scored another 10 goals if they kept the first half rythm and we wouldn’t have ended the game with 11 players. It was out of mercy, that’s even more shameful.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Went to Wembley expecting nothing and still got disappointed. Still attending the game at Wembley is the experience of a lifetime. Massive showing by Albanian supporters.
These users thanked the author Plako for the post (total 3):
ZenMasterSimboli i DiellitCanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:05 pm Went to Wembley expecting nothing and still got disappointed. Still attending the game at Wembley is the experience of a lifetime. Massive showing by Albanian supporters.
Maybe we saw each other lol, but I agree , my first time too, what a stadium and we made so much noise for 90mins. Best bit was when those 2 english players went down and we went dasem mode. I've got a video of the English perspective , looks so good. The fans did our country proud.
Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:51 pm
Plako wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:05 pm Went to Wembley expecting nothing and still got disappointed. Still attending the game at Wembley is the experience of a lifetime. Massive showing by Albanian supporters.
Maybe we saw each other lol, but I agree , my first time too, what a stadium and we made so much noise for 90mins. Best bit was when those 2 english players went down and we went dasem mode. I've got a video of the English perspective , looks so good. The fans did our country proud.
I was in Section 128. Definitely superb showing but the players let us down big time.
CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:07 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:51 pm
I was in Section 128. Definitely superb showing but the players let us down big time.
Section 129 for me, lmao right next to eachother.
  • Information