England vs. Albania - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - November 12, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

artan wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:41 pm I think Albania may be the only nation that would start Trashi over Balliu and it begs the question if Trashi was a Switzerland diaspora player would he even be called up in the first place?
Trashi has not done anything wrong to lose his job.

Here is the clan responsible for costing us big time:
-Hysaj
-Bare
-Berisha
-Uzuni
-Manaj
artan

Dallku wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:03 pm Austrian league is probably as good as a third division from a big country. Highly doubt the goals Vrioni scores there translate into higher levels, especially international where games are very cautious and chess like.

Yeah it's easy to say this player scored x or z amount of goals to make a case about his form but context matters. The most deceiving thing in football is goals scored at youth and bad leagues. We always had players who scored a bunch in these type of leagues. Remember Llullaku in Romania? Manaj scored in the Spanish 3rd division and now he looks like a fish out of water against professionals.

And Vrioni is an Italian speaker so you can bet that Reja's staff has scouted him. They probably see his level.
Correction, Manaj only scored penalties in the Spanish third division which shows just how bad he is as a player besides taking penalties. If you can only score tap ins and penalties you will be useless against real competition. All of Balaj's or Cikaleshi's goals have been either tap-ins against horrible teams or penalties. Then they disappear against real competition and then score some tap in a friendly against some poor team then they get propped up again to start. It's like clockwork.
Princ

artan wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:43 pm Correction, Manaj only scored penalties in the Spanish third division which shows just how bad he is as a player besides taking penalties. If you can only score tap ins and penalties you will be useless against real competition. All of Balaj's or Cikaleshi's goals have been either tap-ins against horrible teams or penalties. Then they disappear against real competition and then score some tap in a friendly against some poor team then they get propped up again to start. It's like clockwork.
That Cikalleshi “tap-in” at Poland though.. 🔥🔥
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Manaj doesn't even play striker at Spezia anymore. The last 4 games he has been subbed in at midfield.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:06 pm Went to check Balaj’s statistics: he hasn’t scored a single goal in nearly 30 games for his clubs during 2021, while his last goal for us was in the friendly against Kosova in 2020.
I'm dead serious when I say this, but I could do a better job than Balaj. How do you go 30 games without a goal?

You can put a potted plant there and it'll get 2-3 goals.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:20 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:06 pm Went to check Balaj’s statistics: he hasn’t scored a single goal in nearly 30 games for his clubs during 2021, while his last goal for us was in the friendly against Kosova in 2020.
I'm dead serious when I say this, but I could do a better job than Balaj. How do you go 30 games without a goal?

You can put a potted plant there and it'll get 2-3 goals.
Put a wooden pole in the box and it will be a better striker than Balaj
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I still can't believe Balliu is not even called up. Get this senile f*** out of here. De Biasi cost us Rrahmani. Now this dude is going to cost us Balliu.

No Djimsiti either. What the f***... The guy hurt his arm, not his legs.

This list is just admitting defeat before it even happens.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:31 pm Get this senile f*** out of here.
Lista vjen e gatshme nga federata..
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:31 pm I still can't believe Balliu is not even called up. Get this senile f*** out of here. De Biasi cost us Rrahmani. Now this dude is going to cost us Balliu.

No Djimsiti either. What the f***... The guy hurt his arm, not his legs.

This list is just admitting defeat before it even happens.
Gym just came back from injury with Albania. We're going to lose so why risk fucking his club season again.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Cika 2 gola sot. Perfect timing to get on the scoresheet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV-w0oiordz ... _copy_link
  • Information