Albania vs. Andorra - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - November 15, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Apparently Broja didn’t travel back to Tirana with the team althrough Salihi and his team said he has totally recovered for the NT games and it was Reja’s choice to send him to the stands.
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:13 pm Apparently Broja didn’t travel back to Tirana with the team althrough Salihi and his team said he has totally recovered for the NT games and it was Reja’s choice to send him to the stands.
On one hand it's not a good look for Broja to just leave like that but on the hand I can't blame him. When you practice blatant nepotism playing/calling up favorites that are playing in the depths of Europe then stuff like this is to be expected. Albania is the only country to accommodate rejects like Balaj, Trashi, Cikaleshi, Manaj, Bulku, Lila, etc, over the years. I'm pretty sure if these guys were diaspora players (exception with Manaj) their career with the NT would have been much short lived similar to Gashi or that Llallaku.

I still remember when the FSHF hierarchy and media threw a mutiny when Panucci wouldn't call up the Turkish second division scrub Cikaleshi. They acted like he dropped prime Ronaldo. It's embarrassing.
Dallku

Just hope Kumbulla and Bare are not available for this game. If they are then they are the biggest cowards in the world for quitting against England in the first few minutes.

It's not a good look for Broja quitting because he was also at fault for staying in England and not going to Albania to train with the team. On the other hand it's also understandable the way he has been disrespected in favor of much inferior players.

But it's a pattern with Albanian players quitting so easily. They are mental midgets.
CanaYouDoIt

Last game of the Reja era I hope.

As for Broja , I don't blame him, travelling makes injuries worst, why would he go to Albania just to be benched for Balaj when he lives right next to where we were playing.

Bare and Kumbulla are real injuries though, Bare been dealing with it all season and Kumbulla is made of glass and doesn't have consistent mins.
artan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:25 pm Last game of the Reja era I hope.

As for Broja , I don't blame him, travelling makes injuries worst, why would he go to Albania just to be benched for Balaj when he lives right next to where we were playing.

Bare and Kumbulla are real injuries though, Bare been dealing with it all season and Kumbulla is made of glass and doesn't have consistent mins.
Yea I think so too. Bare has been injured this year and has never shown any indication of doing stuff like this before. It wouldn’t make sense for Kimbulla to pull considering he’s not getting minutes for Roma, if anything he’d want to get as much game time as possible.

As for this match i hope we get to see Doka, Mihaj and Cekici get a look.
Princ

Albania is playing a dangerous game with the way they are handling Broja.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Isolated Broja. Isolated Balliu. Keep it going Duka. Reja is a senile f***, but there is only one person keeping him there.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post (total 2):
CanaYouDoItSimboli i Diellit
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Not only Reja, but the staff around him are not doing a good job managing the team.

I see jealously in Salihi’s eyes regarding Broja.
These users thanked the author Princ for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/video- ... -dhe-vere/

Look at Duka and the rest of his cronies enjoying themselves like the sick fucks they are with the money of the people.
CanaYouDoIt

Seferi called up, the genius of Reja holds no bounds !!!
  • Information