UEFA Nations League 2022-2023

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

Albania was fortunate here. Iceland is way past their golden generation. They seem in shambles now. Russia is good and will be favorites but not like they are anything special.

Imagine being in the group with Sweden, Norway and Serbia. Literally the strongest teams from each pot made that group lol
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Reja already with the excuses and lowering the bar. Said survival is the goal.

Glad to see Sokol Kushta calling this guy out over the Broja shit. Duka needs to stop being an idiot and fire him immediately. Don’t waste time with Reja and bring another coach with 0 prep time in the middle of a campaign.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post (total 2):
Simboli i DiellitCanaYouDoIt
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:05 pm Reja already with the excuses and lowering the bar. Said survival is the goal.

Glad to see Sokol Kushta calling this guy out over the Broja shit. Duka needs to stop being an idiot and fire him immediately. Don’t waste time with Reja and bring another coach with 0 prep time in the middle of a campaign.
I lost his interview and our journalists aren’t that reliable in reporting things. Did he say Broja didn’t have a positive attitude?
https://www.balkanweb.com/nuk-ka-pasur- ... -e-grupit/
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:54 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:05 pm Reja already with the excuses and lowering the bar. Said survival is the goal.

I lost his interview and our journalists aren’t that reliable in reporting things. Did he say Broja didn’t have a positive attitude?
https://www.balkanweb.com/nuk-ka-pasur- ... -e-grupit/
Yup , Reja was chatting shit about Broja. Honestly I don't know why he is still here. He wont be the coach for the next Euro campaign so why are we keeping him here?
Simboli i Diellit

Simboli i Diellit

We’ll be playing 4 straight games in 11 days. Players have to travel to Albania then Iceland then Albania and then Russia.

It’s almost 8-9 hours the flight from Albania to Iceland and then 8-9 hours to get back.
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:23 pm We’ll be playing 4 straight games in 11 days. Players have to travel to Albania then Iceland then Albania and then Russia.

It’s almost 8-9 hours the flight from Albania to Iceland and then 8-9 hours to get back.
At the end of the season too, that’s gonna be tough on the main players.
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:23 pm We’ll be playing 4 straight games in 11 days. Players have to travel to Albania then Iceland then Albania and then Russia.

It's definitely not 8-9 hours but still a tough schedule.
Simboli i Diellit

MercedesBenz240 wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:47 pm

It's definitely not 8-9 hours but still a tough schedule.
Direct jet flight it’s around 5 hours.
https://www.trippy.com/distance/Tirana-to-Reykjavik

They’ll be playing every three days. Considering the day after the game usually players rest or just do some stretchings: the team has only one day before the game for training and tacticts. It’s the first time the NT has to play four games in a row. We were used to play two and recently three with the last Nations League. All this because of Qatar finals will be played in November…
Dallku

Wait... they are actually playing 4 games in 11 days??

Nevermind about it being a manageable group. Rotations would be necessary and Albania has no depth.
  • Information