UEFA Nations League 2022-2023

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Princ

Beautiful header!

Albania lacks any aerial threat..
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

1-1 now. Best result for us
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

With a draw, we are mathematically confirmed winners if we win our remaining two games.

Still very much in our hands. 2 wins and we do it.
Princ

Yet another fun game to watch between these 2 teams!

I thought Iceland was the better side at home, and unlucky not to take all 3 points. Visitors leave with a big point, thanks to Video Adjusting Results system.
Dallku

Ultimately the big final is against Israel on the 24th. Still in Albania hands...

But can they do it though?? Looking at the post interviews of all the players including Broja, Bajrami, etc they all throw shots at Reja and Reja is throwing shots at them. He clearly has lost the dressing room
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:44 pm Ultimately the big final is against Israel on the 24th. Still in Albania hands...

But can they do it though?? Looking at the post interviews of all the players including Broja, Bajrami, etc they all throw shots at Reja and Reja is throwing shots at them. He clearly has lost the dressing room
If Reja is here ? No

If he’s gone , then I think we do it, both these teams are not good.
These users thanked the author CanaYouDoIt for the post:
Skuadra1946
Princ

Dallku wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:44 pm Ultimately the big final is against Israel on the 24th. Still in Albania hands...

But can they do it though??
Chances are slim..

Israel will be favoured to win at home and they will come out strong, looking to secure first place. Hope is always the last thing to die, though.
Skuadra1946
Team: Partizani

We are very fortunate to have these next two matches, as it gives us more options to win the group. It still isn't a lot tho:

First option: Win both games, come out on top with 7 points.

Second Option: Win against Israel with 3 goals to top their goal difference (so a 3-0, 4-1, 5-2, etc. win would suffice in this option), tie with Iceland, coming out on top only by goal difference.

We need more people in the attack and defense. Instead of a 3-5-2 formation, I think we would benefit greatly from a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-4. Fortify our defense and attack, and have some extra padding in the midfield (feel free to critique this as I didn't watch the full Albania-Israel match).
And lastly, we need a cooperating coach, not one thats trippin (literally), someone able to make decisive decisions that actually work, but not so far ahead that the enemy can plan Pannucci style.

What do you guys think? Lmk.
Klejdi1023

Skuadra1946 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:53 pm We are very fortunate to have these next two matches, as it gives us more options to win the group. It still isn't a lot tho:

First option: Win both games, come out on top with 7 points.

Second Option: Win against Israel with 3 goals to top their goal difference (so a 3-0, 4-1, 5-2, etc. win would suffice in this option), tie with Iceland, coming out on top only by goal difference.

We need more people in the attack and defense. Instead of a 3-5-2 formation, I think we would benefit greatly from a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-4. Fortify our defense and attack, and have some extra padding in the midfield (feel free to critique this as I didn't watch the full Albania-Israel match).
And lastly, we need a cooperating coach, not one thats trippin (literally), someone able to make decisive decisions that actually work, but not so far ahead that the enemy can plan Pannucci style.

What do you guys think? Lmk.
I honestly don’t care to win the group. Our priority should be to get rid of Reja ASAP. It’s pointless to even discuss formation changes as the bastard only plays 3-5-2. The public opinion and the general feeling is that Reja should go immediately but the fat cunt Duka is gonna keep him until Sept anyways.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Even DB is saying that our squad is better now. Honestly, I'd rather have him back than Reja. Both are anti-footballers but at least one plays a modern formation.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information