Armando Broja

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:01 am I thought he should have stayed another season in Holland. The guy did a 180 overnight.. Never seen anything like it.

Right now he has a higher goals/min ratio in EPL than in Eredivisie last year... Who knows, maybe he should go to Chelsea next season if he can adapt this fast.
I'm impressed and I thought another year would have been good. He's adopted to the physicality of England very quickly and is scoring some impressive goals. Last year I would have been happy if his ceiling was a Patrick Bamford but now I think his ceiling can be a hybrid of Fernando Torres and Diego Costa. He just needs to work on his conditioning and fitness a bit.

He's also slowly going into the conversation of being Chelsea's striker next season. Lakaku just doesn't fit them (and is a bit overrated with poor technical skills), Werner is a bad fit and has struggled and Havertz isn't a striker.
Princ

Broja ka car e ka lene gjurme kudo qe ka vajtur.

Une kam goxha konfidenc ne aftesin e tij, dhe ben vaki ja ze vendin Lukakut sezonit qe vjen. Nga ana tjeter, edhe nje vite ne southampton me Hasenhuttl nuk do i bente keq per mendimin tim.

Cfardolloj vendim te marri, jam i bindur se ai do te shkelqej. Broja esht nje nga talentet me te medhenj qe une kam par me sy..
PIisi

Reminds me so much of Batistuta with the way he strikes the ball, mad power behind it everytime.
Dallku

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/stat ... 9129024512

Honestly if they really plan to sell him they can get more than 25 if they just wait a little.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:24 pm https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/stat ... 9129024512

Honestly if they really plan to sell him they can get more than 25 if they just wait a little.
Chelsea have received a €40M bid from Newcastle United for Armando Broja.
https://twitter.com/CFCLoanArmy_/status ... 1047424010
Dallku

^ Now that would be something hard to refuse lol
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:03 pm ^ Now that would be something hard to refuse lol
I would love to see him up top with Saint Maximin.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I think even if they sell him, they'll put a buyback clause.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Plako wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:05 pm I would love to see him up top with Saint Maximin.
Adams is better than him any day of the week.

Hasenhuttl is a far superior coach to Howe as well. Terrific job done with developing the young players and such a presence on the touchline..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

• Information