Zgjedhjet per presidentin e FSHF-se

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Para se te hapja temen isha i vetedijshem qe do zhvillohej lufte e ashper per zgjedhjet e FSHF-se por ngjarjet e diteve te fundit i kaluan te gjitha parashikimet. Lajmet ditore te ngjarjeve ne Shqiperi me shume te ngjajn me seriale te Netflix-it se sa me jeten reale.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:08 pm Para se te hapja temen isha i vetedijshem qe do zhvillohej lufte e ashper per zgjedhjet e FSHF-se por ngjarjet e diteve te fundit i kaluan te gjitha parashikimet. Lajmet ditore te ngjarjeve ne Shqiperi me shume te ngjajn me seriale te Netflix-it se sa me jeten reale.
Duka eshte kryemafioz. Problemi eshte qe edhe keta qe i vihen perballe jane mafioza. Jane perplasje mafioze dhe ne jemi mesuar me keto beteja ketu e 100 vite si shtet. Cudia me e madhe 3 dite zgjat.
artan

I'm out of the loop. What's exactly happening here? Is it re-election year for Duka? Any chance he gets ousted?
Plako

artan wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:33 pm I'm out of the loop. What's exactly happening here? Is it re-election year for Duka? Any chance he gets ousted?
Yeah FSHF presidential elections are being held on March 2nd and Shakohoxha is running to oust Duka, This time though Erion Veliaj is personally heavily involved and my guess is that it is a show of force so that Veliaj can show Rama to show what he's made of. This will be a much larger fight than last time around when PS MP Bashkim Fino was running against Duka.

Veliaj doesn't f*** around and has gotten his way pretty much every time but Duka will find away to survive this as well. My other hypothesis is that Veliaj (read Rama) and his real estate lobby are using this to strongarm Duka into making concession for some other project as they're running out of desirable space in Tirana.
Princ

Plako wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:18 pm
Problemi eshte qe edhe keta qe i vihen perballe jane mafioza.
The cure seems to be worse than the disease. ;)
Plako

Princ wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:44 pm
Plako wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:18 pm
Problemi eshte qe edhe keta qe i vihen perballe jane mafioza.
The cure seems to be worse than the disease. ;)
I kinda disagree in this case. The new stadium in Tirana would have never been built without Rama. In 20 years under Duka there has been minimal investment in football infrastructure. His biggest contribution is replacing the turf annually at Elbasan Arena. With the exception of the new stadium in Kukes all teams play in stadia built during Hoxha's regime. It's a fucking disgrace. The competition in the league is an absolute joke too.
Dallku

Plako wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:59 pm

I kinda disagree in this case. The new stadium in Tirana would have never been built without Rama. In 20 years under Duka there has been minimal investment in football infrastructure. His biggest contribution is replacing the turf annually at Elbasan Arena. With the exception of the new stadium in Kukes all teams play in stadia built during Hoxha's regime. It's a fucking disgrace. The competition in the league is an absolute joke too.

Honestly, an FA is not supposed to create infrastructure. Everywhere in the world stadiums, fields, academies, etc are all private investments by clubs and independent businesses or the government. The job of an FA is to organize football events not build infrastructure.

It's definitely annoying seeing Duka in power for so long though.
Plako

Dallku wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:21 pmHonestly, an FA is not supposed to create infrastructure. Everywhere in the world stadiums, fields, academies, etc are all private investments by clubs and independent businesses or the government. The job of an FA is to organize football events not build infrastructure.

That's a fair point.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:21 pm
Plako wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:59 pm

Honestly, an FA is not supposed to create infrastructure. Everywhere in the world stadiums, fields, academies, etc are all private investments by clubs and independent businesses or the government. The job of an FA is to organize football events not build infrastructure.

Except that UEFA allocates a lot of funds that is supposed to go through the FSHF for infrastructure and it all ends up in Duka's pockets.

This entire Veliaj/Duka spat is over the new Dinamo stadium that will be very costly like AK. They all want their piece of the pie.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:21 amExcept that UEFA allocates a lot of funds that is supposed to go through the FSHF for infrastructure and it all ends up in Duka's pockets.

This entire Veliaj/Duka spat is over the new Dinamo stadium that will be very costly like AK. They all want their piece of the pie.
I think so too.
  • Information