[UNL] Albania vs Israel - 10/06/2022 - 20:45 ECT

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

The only good news is that Broja will join the team for this match but knowing Reja wouldn’t be surprises if he starts Balaj instead of him.
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:45 pm The only good news is that Broja will join the team for this match but knowing Reja wouldn’t be surprises if he starts Balaj instead of him.
Only for Broja to save Reja yet again, and for Duka to think its acceptable and keep him in the job. Reja's contract is up after the Nations League so I don't see why he is here, would've given the new manger 4 good games to test out who he likes instead of this ...
IndritFieri
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:45 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:45 pm The only good news is that Broja will join the team for this match but knowing Reja wouldn’t be surprises if he starts Balaj instead of him.
Only for Broja to save Reja yet again, and for Duka to think its acceptable and keep him in the job. Reja's contract is up after the Nations League so I don't see why he is here, would've given the new manger 4 good games to test out who he likes instead of this ...
There is nothing to understand just like everything that goes on in Albania. Every single decision in the Albania government is made based on personal gain and not the responsibility to the country.

Who knows how much Duka's hands are greased due to Reja and how much fatter this motherfucker is getting.
These users thanked the author IndritFieri for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Princ

IndritFieri wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:18 pm There is nothing to understand just like everything that goes on in Albania. Every single decision in the Albania government is made based on personal gain and not the responsibility to the country.
Just as it is everywhere else in the West..
Princ

Albania favoured to beat Israel in Tirana.

via Bet365..
1 ~40%
X ~29%
2 ~31%

Home team will come out strong in front of the supporters, looking for a big win that would move us one step closer to securing first place in the group. Israel is not an easy opponent, but I am confident that our boys will get the job done and take 3 huge points here.
Simboli i Diellit

Princ

Projected formation against Israel..

Bajrami looks to start here, as expected. Broja big addition to the lineup. Israel has some good players to watch out for like Manor and Weissman, but we should come out strong in must win game at home.

Midfielders got tired in second half at Iceland, and were late getting back on defence. Reja should look to avoid this by making substitutions for fresh legs early on after the break, with players like Ramadani and Asllani.
Dallku

Don't know why Reja makes it so hard on himself. Just play your best players and your chances automatically increase.

Asllani vs Gjasula should never be a contest in any way for any reason. Neither should Bajrami vs Cekici.

What I feared is happening with Cikalleshi right now. He's now getting the Skela/Lala/Duro treatment. If meritocracy played a role then he would be below even Vrioni in the pecking order.

Israel is also a fast, technical team that will play on the counter. Even more reasons for cement boots Gjasula and Cikalleshi to watch from the stands!
Princ

Dallku wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:24 pm Don't know why Reja makes it so hard on himself. Just play your best players and your chances automatically increase.

Asllani vs Gjasula should never be a contest in any way for any reason. Neither should Bajrami vs Cekici.

What I feared is happening with Cikalleshi right now. He's now getting the Skela/Lala/Duro treatment. If meritocracy played a role then he would be below even Vrioni in the pecking order.

Israel is also a fast, technical team that will play on the counter. Even more reasons for cement boots Gjasula and Cikalleshi to watch from the stands!
Gjasula and Asllani offer different things on the pitch. One of them is taller, stronger aerially, and more experienced, while the other is shorter and quicker. Do not worry, Asllani time will come..

Cikalleshi surely merits the spot after tremendous season playing for a top 3 team in Turkey, and being leading goal scorer for Albania. Last player to score on top 30 ranked opponent in official match.

Cekici had a good season in Turkey, scoring 6 goals for Konyaspor. Deserves to be on the pitch just as much as Bajrami. Not much difference between the two players, in my opinion.
CanaYouDoIt

Utter nonsense, Gjasula might be taller but what does that get him ? He can’t move , Asllani better on the ball and off it defensively too.
  • Information