[Friendly] Albania vs Estonia 13 June 2022

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

User avatar
Princ
Posts: 3106
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:55 pm You're gonna watch that shit ?
Why not?

I will be cheering for Iceland..
User avatar
artan
Posts: 3191
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Contact:

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:53 pm People here mocked Manaj and Cika for only scoring on low teams but it looks like we can't even do that anymore.

Some things we take for granted.
Nope. They are just as worst as these guys. Cikaleshi can only score on open headers from a foot away and needs numerous chances. Note they only score against teams like Belarus and always disappear against professionals. For how bad Seferi is he didnt have multiple open headers to score.

As for Manaj he only scores penalties
User avatar
RedFootballs
Posts: 2036
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm
Location: England
Team: QPR - Albania
Contact:

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:55 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:53 pm People here mocked Manaj and Cika for only scoring on low teams but it looks like we can't even do that anymore.

Some things we take for granted.
Yeah because we didn't get a pen for someone to score from. Ofc you had to sneak in Manaj
Idc what the tactics are or who the manager is, even if the manager is Stevie Wonder, these top league players should be able to run over Estonian domestic leaguers.
Dallku
Posts: 5097
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:26 pm
Contact:

The only positive one was Bajrami. He looks comfortable on the ball. Remains to be seen defensively because he wasn't tested much.

Then again even Cepele looked comfortable on the ball..
User avatar
RedFootballs
Posts: 2036
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm
Location: England
Team: QPR - Albania
Contact:

artan wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:56 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:53 pm People here mocked Manaj and Cika for only scoring on low teams but it looks like we can't even do that anymore.

Some things we take for granted.
Nope. They are just as worst as these guys. Cikaleshi can only score on open headers from a foot away and needs numerous chances. Note they only score against teams like Belarus and always disappear against professionals. For how bad Seferi is he didnt havemultiple open headers to score.

As for Manaj he only scores penalties
Have you ever considered that it is a skill to find chances and beat your marker first of all? The reason Seferi doesn't have multiple open headers is because he doesn't have that.
User avatar
CanaYouDoIt
Posts: 3407
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Contact:

Princ wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:56 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:55 pm You're gonna watch that shit ?
Why not?

I will be cheering for Iceland..
France - Croatia is on if you wanna watch football
User avatar
Genti
Posts: 669
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:14 pm
Team: Albania & Tirona
Contact:

How did we play better attacking football under De Biasi than this? Its actually insane, the game plan is the same every game no matter if its Poland or Estonia. Get this guy out already lmao and stop wasting time for the new coach to start working.
Dallku
Posts: 5097
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:26 pm
Contact:

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:58 pm
Idc what the tactics are or who the manager is, even if the manager is Stevie Wonder, these top league players should be able to run over Estonian domestic leaguers.
What top leaguers were in there except Broja?? We all know Hysaj is terrible offensively and he's forced to attack.

The rest are more or less Estonia level.
User avatar
CanaYouDoIt
Posts: 3407
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Contact:

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:58 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:55 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:53 pm People here mocked Manaj and Cika for only scoring on low teams but it looks like we can't even do that anymore.

Some things we take for granted.
Yeah because we didn't get a pen for someone to score from. Ofc you had to sneak in Manaj
Idc what the tactics are or who the manager is, even if the manager is Stevie Wonder, these top league players should be able to run over Estonian domestic leaguers.
Stevie Wonder could get us playing better football. And for the last fucking time its not just Estonia but every team
User avatar
CanaYouDoIt
Posts: 3407
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Contact:

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:59 pm
artan wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:56 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:53 pm People here mocked Manaj and Cika for only scoring on low teams but it looks like we can't even do that anymore.

Some things we take for granted.
Nope. They are just as worst as these guys. Cikaleshi can only score on open headers from a foot away and needs numerous chances. Note they only score against teams like Belarus and always disappear against professionals. For how bad Seferi is he didnt havemultiple open headers to score.

As for Manaj he only scores penalties
Have you ever considered that it is a skill to find chances and beat your marker first of all? The reason Seferi doesn't have multiple open headers is because he doesn't have that.
Give Seferi 40 caps like them and he'd get 5 pens like they have and a couple tap ins vs the bad teams and hey presto you have Manaj and Cika
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests