[Friendly] Albania vs Estonia 13 June 2022

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku
Posts: 4119
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 313 times
Contact:

Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:37 pm

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:31 pm



Veseli, Manaj, Ismajli etc and even Lila played a season as a starter in Serie A. We glorify these guys before they've even proved anything because they started in a top league.
Veseli and Ismajli have been spot starters here and there but not legit Serie A players. Reserves of teams like Salernitana are more Serie B level than anything. Same with Ujkani who's on the bench at Empoli but we all know that he's obviously a second/third division goalkeeper.

Manaj might be painfully average but 's not poor tactically like Myrto.
User avatar
CanaYouDoIt
Posts: 2546
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Has thanked: 491 times
Been thanked: 110 times
Contact:

Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:44 pm

Edy Reja says there were no fans to help the team forward . You fucking senile cunt, this man blames everyone but himself. What about Israel ? Did we not make enough noise for you ?
User avatar
RedFootballs
Posts: 1582
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm
Location: England
Team: QPR - Albania
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 150 times
Contact:

Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:48 pm

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:44 pm Edy Reja says there were no fans to help the team forward . You fucking senile cunt, this man blames everyone but himself. What about Israel ? Did we not make enough noise for you ?
There was hardly a single Israel fan in Tirana. It was full of Albanian fans. Fans my ass. He's making excuses.

He and the team left us disappointed.
User avatar
Klejdi1023
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:05 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:50 pm

Reja saying veseli and Xhimshiti have picked the 3-5-2. This has got to be unbelievable, doesn’t sound he’s even the coach of this team, more like advisor. Anyways he needs to f*** off, I’m hoping he gets fired these coming days, what’s the point of waiting until September. Much pain will be relieved to see him go straight away
User avatar
artan
Posts: 2648
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 119 times
Contact:

Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:08 pm

He picks a 3-5-2 to accommodate Veseli? This guy is a bigger retard than I thought he was
Dallku
Posts: 4119
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 313 times
Contact:

Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:12 pm

artan wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:08 pm He picks a 3-5-2 to accommodate Veseli? This guy is a bigger retard than I thought he was
He should be sacked on the spot just for asking Veseli.

Also Djimsiti is a pussy if he wanted 5 in the back because he was too scared.
User avatar
Klejdi1023
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:05 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:13 pm

artan wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:08 pm He picks a 3-5-2 to accommodate Veseli? This guy is a bigger retard than I thought he was
Lol it’s insane. So apparently when he came to us he spoke with Xhimshiti, Veseli, and some other senior players who claimed they wanted more stability with 3 cb’s. Back then we were shipping in goals under Panucci, so I guess for a few games would have been fine. He has repeatedly said though that Djim and Kumbulla prefer 3 atb, but who cares? He’s the coach, he decides the formation. It’s a total shitshow
User avatar
CanaYouDoIt
Posts: 2546
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Has thanked: 491 times
Been thanked: 110 times
Contact:

Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:14 pm

Klejdi1023 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:13 pm
artan wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:08 pm He picks a 3-5-2 to accommodate Veseli? This guy is a bigger retard than I thought he was
Lol it’s insane. So apparently when he came to us he spoke with Xhimshiti, Veseli, and some other senior players who claimed they wanted more stability with 3 cb’s. Back then we were shipping in goals under Panucci, so I guess for a few games would have been fine. He has repeatedly said though that Djim and Kumbulla prefer 3 atb, but who cares? He’s the coach, he decides the formation. It’s a total shitshow
Do the players also decide to only play long balls too ? Reja doesn’t know what accountability means
User avatar
Klejdi1023
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:05 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:21 pm

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:14 pm
Klejdi1023 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:13 pm
artan wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:08 pm He picks a 3-5-2 to accommodate Veseli? This guy is a bigger retard than I thought he was
Lol it’s insane. So apparently when he came to us he spoke with Xhimshiti, Veseli, and some other senior players who claimed they wanted more stability with 3 cb’s. Back then we were shipping in goals under Panucci, so I guess for a few games would have been fine. He has repeatedly said though that Djim and Kumbulla prefer 3 atb, but who cares? He’s the coach, he decides the formation. It’s a total shitshow
Do the players also decide to only play long balls too ? Reja doesn’t know what accountability means
He’s never accepted accountability or responsibility. His interviews after the game are so chill, he acts like a Sunday league volunteer coach. He says we don’t have the players for his scheme, but also won’t change it. Ehhhh vari karin me Rejen, Duka is a bitch for keeping him so long.
User avatar
Klejdi1023
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:05 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:24 pm

Insanity: doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results. That’s Reja’s amazing 3-5-2.
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests