Nations League : Israel vs Albania, 20:45 CET

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Hysaj missed 6 long balls today.

That still leaves 23 possession losses that aren't accounted for by that... And we saw one of them where he rolled the ball to their winger for the goal.

The truth is he has been playing very poorly for quite some time now and I don't think he is just regressing, something is wrong with him. 28 year old players don't just regress in skill like that.
Princ

It is not always about age, but more so, mileage..

Hysaj been around for a long time, done all there is to do, made boatloads of cash, and has nothing left to achieve.

Teodor87

Guys relax. I wouldnt just try to look for scapegoats in the team itself. Mihaj plays some good football in Portugal but that happens if you are subbed in in the 80th min for a centerback who was bookked in the first half.

Guys relax. We have some good players. Look at Israel. I know noone and they dont play for bigger clubs. The difference is their coach has a fucking vision and mission. He has a system that suits his players and they played some good attacks.

The only scapegoat? FSHF who hired Reja and still dont fire him. Mafia. Reja should take Duka with him when he leaves.
Teodor87

Oh god Reja just said like „the system with 4 at the back is quite new for us. We need more time to learn“

Haha to learn… to learn??????

. Fiiiiiiiiire him pleaaaaaase
CanaYouDoIt

Teodor87 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:21 pm Oh god Reja just said like „the system with 4 at the back is quite new for us. We need more time to learn“

Haha to learn… to learn??????

. Fiiiiiiiiire him pleaaaaaase
You had 3 years you senile old cunt. f*** off Reja
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:11 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:08 pm

For everyone wondering, they count those long balls as lost possession and so this makes sense. Thats all we did
Exactly. Maybe that's the instruction for Hysaj... to boot it up
Yup,as shown by anyone playing in our team. Its all we do.
Dallku

What this game showed is that Albania has no depth.

People are taking Djimsiti and Kumbulla for granted because they focus on mistakes instead of overall level and security.

Keidi is a big passing outlet. Abrashi and Laci struggle passing and Gjasula is a slow react. You remove Keidi you lose most of the composure in midfield.

Uzuni was a big loss(not to start) because he always plays with great energy compared to teammates.
Teodor87

Im quite tired with this bullshit. Always the same. No progress. No important decisions made and no consequences. For anyone!

I thought I heard someone say like several times „we are now a difficult opponent for anyone in europe“ yeah right hahha

Do us a favor when you leave take grandpa with you
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

We should bench Strakosha. He continues to make silly mistakes and doesn’t control his area. Kastrati must be given a chance next match.
Redijupison

Strakosha has regressed so much
  • Information