Who should be Reja successor?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:37 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:12 pm “I njohim këto ekipe”! Reja flet pas shortit: Luajmë me Çekinë për vendin e dytë

“Me Rejën do diskutojmë për të mirën e Shqipërisë”! Duka komenton shortin: Mos harroni 2016, Ishujt Faroe dhe Moldavia kanë si objektiv… Shqipërinë
Its interesting how he thinks Poland are some kind of gods when in reality they're a mediocre team with one top player, who can be shut down if he doesn't receive good service.

Czechs are probably better but there's no reason we couldn't top this group either, despite them two being slightly above our level. We just need a good run.
At full health, both of these teams are valued 3x - 4x as much as us. We have some quality players but after those few the drop off is big and borderline amateur. We get an injury to Asllani, Kumbulla or Broja and we're forced to start Ramadani, Mihaj and Cikaleshi. Poland and Czech don't have these problems and if a starter for them gets injured they'll have a professional to back them up. They also don't suffer the same incompetence we do in lineup selections. You will never see Czech bench a healthy Schick for some random loser in the Turkish second division or Poland benching Matty Cash for a fullback in Kuwait.

But I do agree they are beatable and not in the same category of France/Spain. But when we have the bizzare lineup selections that we have and our broken tactics that can't even beat the likes of Kazakhstan/Lithuania then we're bound to get dominated in a 3-0 fashion unless drastic measures are taken (if reja remains there's 0 chance we qualify). The only competent team we've beaten in the past 6 years has been Hungary and that was due to the brilliance of Broja (Who was benched for both matches lol).

I will have to see how the new manager plays to get a feel on how we will do in this group.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Redijupison wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:24 pm Lol, no room for everyone in Duka's fat ass, sorry Jupi
Te la pa buk Duka vllai lol
Redijupison

Dude, why is Redi telling now all this when he's no more working for Duka?
Plako

Redijupison wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:53 pm Dude, why is Redi telling now all this when he's no more working for Duka?
Because Duka fucked him over. They suspended his club. Football Republic, and he's losing all of the player affiliated with him. Based on what was said during his show the investment is about $3,5M. I mentioned this a few days ago as someone who came back from Albania told me.

https://footballrepublic.org/akademia/
Redijupison

Plako wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:23 am
Redijupison wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:53 pm Dude, why is Redi telling now all this when he's no more working for Duka?
Because Duka fucked him over. They suspended his club. Football Republic, and he's losing all of the player affiliated with him. Based on what was said during his show the investment is about $3,5M. I mentioned this a few days ago as someone who came back from Albania told me.

https://footballrepublic.org/akademia/
Well it's clear that his motives of accusing Duka are personal and not sincere and for the good of our football. I'd like to know why his football academy was closed and where the f*** did an average player Redi get 3,5M dollars to invest ?
Plako

Redijupison wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:45 pmWell it's clear that his motives of accusing Duka are personal and not sincere and for the good of our football. I'd like to know why his football academy was closed and where the f*** did an average player Redi get 3,5M dollars to invest ?
So? No one does anything in this world out of the goodness of his heart. I'd still take over Jupi over fat f*** Duka any day of the week.
Dallku

Duka excluded Jupi's academy from the youth leagues as revenge because Jupi was part of Erion Veliaj's campaign during the FSHF elections. Jupi knows it was personal so he has been taking shots at Duka in every interview ever since...

Either way Jupi's football takes have always been good.
Princ

One thing that I disagree with Jupi on is this notion that a post must be held only for a certain period of time. If incumbent is doing good job, I see no reason why they must be forced out of their duties.

Comparison to North Korea does not align with his argument against Duka. Kim Jong Un is loved by his people, while public opinion towards Duka is fairly negative.

Jupi could have made his point in a better way..
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Duka became the head of FSHF when Facebook and Youtube didn't exist, smartphones didn't exist, most people around the world didn't have internet.

Maybe he'll be the head of FSHF when we land on Mars, or robots take over the world.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information