Nations League : Iceland vs Albania, 20:45 CET

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Dallku wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:37 pm Broja created 2-3 great chances.

How many chances did Cikaleshi create while he started?? None. He just lost every duel.
Cikaleshi is too slow to even get in a position for a goal. Notice on every counter there was no one in the box besides Uzuini on occasion.

Playing with Cikaleshi is like playing with 10 men. Ramadani sucks as well but atleast he has some legs and can cover some ground. If Albania wants to be serious they have to stop with these amateurs and play with their best 11.
CanaYouDoIt

Anyway not that Reja is gone guys like Cika, Gjasula, Roshi, Balaj , Seferi, Abrashi(sadly) should never be seeing the squad again. Time for the young boys.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Plako wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:32 pm We are one Mihaj gaffe away from tying this game.
I fucking knew it!!!
These users thanked the author Plako for the post (total 2):
Simboli i DiellitZenMaster
Princ

Reja overdid it with the subs..

Lenjani and Gjasula were fine, they both play 90 minutes regularly with their clubs. I hate the 5 subs, 3 is more than enough. Left us a man short when Ismaili went down, big loss that was.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:52 pm Reja overdid it with the subs..

Lenjani and Gjasula were fine, they both play 90 minutes regularly with their clubs. I hate the 5 subs, 3 is more than enough. Left us a man short when Ismaili went down, big loss that was.
You call 1-0 at home vs 10 men and 4 shots on target fine?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

We have a B level team performing at D level. Mostly because Reja is obsessed with D level players.

I don't expect to match/surpass the Spains and Englands and Frances, but at least compete with the Polands and co...
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Reja confirms Asllani is out of shape..

“Bajrami po luan, por Asllani nuk po luan dhe nuk është në kushtet e duhura fizike. Duhet të përballemi me të gjitha këto situata, prandaj u mundova të bëja ndryshime.” - Reja
Redijupison

Princ wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:47 am Reja confirms Asllani is out of shape..

“Bajrami po luan, por Asllani nuk po luan dhe nuk është në kushtet e duhura fizike. Duhet të përballemi me të gjitha këto situata, prandaj u mundova të bëja ndryshime.” - Reja
Reja lowkey admitting that he was pressured to start the out of form "super talents" like Broja and Asllani vs Israel
Teodor87

All but excuses! Why didnt he call up Selahi who is a starter and regulary rated amongst as one of the best midfielders in croatia. Mehmeti who could have given more? Mucolli Brothers are talents like for ever but never got the chance. Muci finally shines in poland but is left at home. Truth is we have very weak coaches in all age levels because Duka chosed them as they obviously signed a waiver on their right to „think“ and decide by themselves
Dallku

https://sportekspres.com/broja-nuk-luaj ... A9bLBx3L2k

See how aids these media people are? No mention of Cikalleshi who actually started and played 70 minutes though... and this new narrative they are starting to create that superliga players should be in the NT and could do better.. LOL

This Nations League campaign was unfortunate. A combination of bad luck with injuries and bad management in general by the coach. Djimsiti, Kumbulla and Bare missed most of the games.. You could see that Ismajli carried the defense hard in the last 2 games but as soon as he's out they go full amateur like they truly are.

Someone like Mihaj hasn't started 10 professional games in his career. He's still an amateur and a paok reject.
  • Information