EURO 2024 qualifiers Albania & Kosovo

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Princ

Redijupison wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:13 pm I think you don't get it. Poland of 40 million Slavs without their world class striker Lewandowski is not as good as Poland of 40 million Slavs with their world class striker Lewandowski. Maybe read it loud to yourself?!
You’re right, I don’t get it!

How about we make a friendly bet? I say Poland takes all 6 points from Albania. If I win, you make an actual account and change your profile picture to a player of my choosing for a year (I pick the picture).

If I lose, I will change my profile picture to player of your choosing for a year (you pick picture). What do you say?
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Princ wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:29 pm
Redijupison wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:13 pm I think you don't get it. Poland of 40 million Slavs without their world class striker Lewandowski is not as good as Poland of 40 million Slavs with their world class striker Lewandowski. Maybe read it loud to yourself?!

How about we make a friendly bet? I say Poland takes all 6 points from Albania. If I win, you make an actual account and change your profile picture to a player of my choosing for a year (I pick the picture).

If I lose, I will change my profile picture to player of your choosing for a year (you pick picture). What do you say?
I like that!
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Here's the schedule:

27/03/2023 Poloni – Shqipëri

17/06/2023 Shqipëri – Moldavi

20/06/2023 Ishujt Faroe – Shqipëri

07/09/2023 Republika Çeke – Shqipëri

10/09/2023 Shqipëri – Poloni

12/10/2023 Shqipëri – Republika Çeke

17/11/2023 Moldavi – Shqipëri

20/11/2023 Shqipëri – Ishujt Faroe
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Beware. You might end up with a Mitrovic profile picture @redijupison
artan

Let’s hope Lewandoski retires after the WC. At his age I can see it being a possibility.

The opening match against Poland is gonna be crucial and if we lose that match our chances of qualifying are slim. If we get a surprise win and take care of business against Faroe and Moldova which we should then we’ll play Czech with 9 points and in a position where we can play for a draw.

We need an ambitious new coach and someone who can light a fire under our complacent and mentally weak cast of players
Dallku

Princ wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:44 pm
Notice how all 3 of the guys mentioned are above 1.90m in height. Who does Albania have can match up with such physical beasts like Soucek, Kral, and Barak in midfield?

Czechia looked like scoring every time they made their way down the pitch. Have to hold your breath for every cross into our zone, as the superstars on defence suck aerially. Schick is a monster inside the box, and he bullied Djimsiti, Kumbulla, Ismajli last time out. No answer for the big Slav in attack..

Notable advantages in size, strength/conditioning, made Czechia impregnable defensively. We did not come close to scoring other than Cikalleshi miracle from 30 yards out. Bad matchup!

So what's the reasoning behind the tiny Israelis running circles around Albania?

There are a lot of reasons. Size is probably not one of them.

The best Albanian players still have milk mustaches. They need to grow mentally first and foremost so they can carry the pressure.

According to Salihi from an interview today, it's the lack of depth that's the problem. When some top leaguers are missing(like they have been) the team is screwed. It's actually a fair point by him. Take out Kumbulla, Djim and Bare and this team is on par with Azerbaijan.
Redijupison

It's a deal :gezuar:
Redijupison

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:08 am

Beware. You might end up with a Mitrovic profile picture @redijupison
Lol, that's probably what's on his mind, but I'm quite confident Albania will take points from both Poland and Czech Republic.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Redijupison wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:50 amLol, that's probably what's on his mind, but I'm quite confident Albania will take points from both Poland and Czech Republic.
Or it could also be a pciture of Princ jerking off to a Mitrovic poster.
  • Information