[Friendly] Albania vs Italy- 16 november 2022 20:45

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku

Solid list. Funny how in friendlies everyone is fit but in qualifiers half the squad is missing.

Does Abazaj deserve a callup? Absolutely not but at least he's a winger with a little bit of pace and technique.

Good to see that Cikalleshi, Balaj and Veseli are removed. I can see the next coach removing some more deadwood like Mucolli, Mihaj and Ramadani.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:56 pm Solid list. Funny how in friendlies everyone is fit but in qualifiers half the squad is missing.

Does Abazaj deserve a callup? Absolutely not but at least he's a winger with a little bit of pace and technique.

Good to see that Cikalleshi, Balaj and Veseli are removed. I can see the next coach removing some more deadwood like Mucolli, Mihaj and Ramadani.
You forgot Manaj. Reja was obsessed with him last two years.
artan

I don't get why the new coach wouldn't be managing these games so he can experiment a bit. The new coach is going to have no time to prepare before the next qualifiers. All because Duka wants to send off Reja in a respectful way and doesn't to pay the new manager a few months early.

It's good to see some new faces. I'm not opposed in calling up randoms in positions of need like Hadroj who I have no clue about as a player. Sometimes the Superliga for as amateur it is can have some rough gems like Uzuini who was on no one's radar. Also would have like to see random youth players called up to be poached they can't be much worst than Mucolli.

Also in a way Broja and Kumbulla not being regulars isn't the worst for the NT as it kinda ensures they're going to be healthy and actually try hard since they're not getting match time.
CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:00 pm I don't get why the new coach wouldn't be managing these games so he can experiment a bit. The new coach is going to have no time to prepare before the next qualifiers. All because Duka wants to send off Reja in a respectful way and doesn't to pay the new manager a few months early.

It's good to see some new faces. I'm not opposed in calling up randoms in positions of need like Hadroj who I have no clue about as a player. Sometimes the Superliga for as amateur it is can have some rough gems like Uzuini who was on no one's radar. Also would have like to see random youth players called up to be poached they can't be much worst than Mucolli.

Also in a way Broja and Kumbulla not being regulars isn't the worst for the NT as it kinda ensures they're going to be healthy and actually try hard since they're not getting match time.
Just doesnt make sense does it. Shouldve got rid so the new manager wouldve had a few months to get a squad together but instead we're playing superliga players for what reason apart from to make Duka money.
Dallku

https://www.supersport.al/italia-prapas ... ap-kartat/

"Gjimshiti sapo është rikuperuar nga një dëmtim, Atalanta është e shqetësuar, por në darkë do të bëjmë një vlerësim më të mirë të lojtarëve që do kemi në dispozicion."

Djim has been fit and in action for weeks now but look for Reja to do another Italian club a favor and not play him.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:15 pm https://www.supersport.al/italia-prapas ... ap-kartat/

"Gjimshiti sapo është rikuperuar nga një dëmtim, Atalanta është e shqetësuar, por në darkë do të bëjmë një vlerësim më të mirë të lojtarëve që do kemi në dispozicion."

Djim has been fit and in action for weeks now but look for Reja to do another Italian club a favor and not play him.
We dont have football for 1 month, him playing with us gets him the some extra fitness lmao
Dallku

Adam77 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:16 am
It's totally true and it's a bit distressing, especially when there is a way to make a good qualification.

Spoke too soon though. :rrokullisem:

Broja(injury), Uzuni(club), and Djimisiti(favor) are expected to miss.

Muci is the only striker and might be forced to start.
Redijupison

Uzuni is Albania's best player at the moment, big miss if true.
Princ

Nobody whistling their anthem, and Albanians even singing along..

Inferiority complex and our infatuation with Italians is real.
  • Information