[Friendly] Albania vs Italy- 16 november 2022 20:45

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:14 am Broja needs to bulk up pronto. He's got the frame of a 14 year old. He's a pro athlete with the best physicians/dieticians, and I'm more buff than him.

Not sure if that'll slow him down a bit, but it's worth it either way.
I suspect Broja has suffered an injury (or partial lesion/tear ) of deltoid complex ligaments of his left ankle when he was playing with Southampton.
He hasn’t been the same since and almost every game has issues with his left ankle…
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
Aurora Bulkualis
Princ

Tall people are more injury prone than short people..

Joints cannot handle the force of those long limbs so injuries happen frequently. Hopefully it is nothing serious though.
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:14 am Broja needs to bulk up pronto. He's got the frame of a 14 year old. He's a pro athlete with the best physicians/dieticians, and I'm more buff than him.

Not sure if that'll slow him down a bit, but it's worth it either way.
What are you talking about, yes he needs to get bigger but the guy isnt weak , nor does he have the frame of a 14 year old. He's 6'3 ffs.
Dallku

What was completely shit was the defense. The Italian goals were too easy. Kumbulla showed why he doesn't/shouldn't play for Roma. He needs to leave for a smaller club and start over.

I don't get the criticism for Bare. Yeah he wasn't the best on the ball but he was the only one not showing inferiority complex. While everyone else is ass kissing the Italians he was treating them as his equals. No one fights more than him. If Asllani had some Bare in him he would get more minutes for Inter.

It's over for Abrashi and Lenjani. Albania has plenty of options and potential but has trouble letting go of these washed up finished players.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:45 pm What was completely shit was the defense. The Italian goals were too easy. Kumbulla showed why he doesn't/shouldn't play for Roma. He needs to leave for a smaller club and start over.

I don't get the criticism for Bare. Yeah he wasn't the best on the ball but he was the only one not showing inferiority complex. While everyone else is ass kissing the Italians he was treating them as his equals. No one fights more than him. If Asllani had some Bare in him he would get more minutes for Inter.

It's over for Abrashi and Lenjani. Albania has plenty of options and potential but has trouble letting go of these washed up finished players.
Albania created more chances against Italy than any other side in recent history. I didn't see much of an "inferiority complex". The issue is Italy is not San Marino, so it's not going to be easy to finish those chances.

Bare was crashing into players like a maniac left and right. The dude is a ticking time bomb. He can't control his nerves. Always misplaces crucial passes, or tries to be a hero by scoring from 30 meters out.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Bare and Hysaj worst rated players by Sofascore last night..
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I feel bad for shitting on Bare too, because like Hysaj, he at least played youth leagues in Albania and is not 100% a foreign product.

But if our diaspora does 1 bad thing for every 1 good thing, homegrown players do 3 bad things for every 1 good thing.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Hysaj has another message for van Basten, Baggio, Iniesta, Modric and Chiellini..

“E kemi pasur ëndërr të luanim në Kombëtare, falënderoj tifozët që ishin dhe na mbështetën ndaj Italisë. Duhet të jemi grup.”

“Individ është edhe Mesi, por nuk po fiton Botërorin. Ka djem të rinj që nuk e kuptojnë akoma situatën.”
Dallku

Princ wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:30 pm Hysaj has another message for van Basten, Baggio, Iniesta, Modric and Chiellini..

“E kemi pasur ëndërr të luanim në Kombëtare, falënderoj tifozët që ishin dhe na mbështetën ndaj Italisë. Duhet të jemi grup.”

“Individ është edhe Mesi, por nuk po fiton Botërorin. Ka djem të rinj që nuk e kuptojnë akoma situatën.”

Doesn't apply in this game. Most of the players were veterans. Ask 34 year old Lenjani why he was sleeping on De Lorenzo's goal.

Albania is the only country that plays 34 year olds in friendlies. Italy capped a 16 year old.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Princ wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:30 pm Hysaj has another message for van Basten, Baggio, Iniesta, Modric and Chiellini..

It's so weird he says that after we play the best game in ages against a top team.

Just trying to distract from his own terrible performances time and time again by blaming the new players.

Yes sure guys like Broja have to work much harder than they do on the field but since we're talking about the national team's issues, one of the biggest ones is him.

Maybe he should lead by example and stop playing terribly every game.
  • Information