Albanian Youth Football

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku
Posts: 3949
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 303 times
Contact:

Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:58 pm

Lasting 45 minutes is still an amazing accomplishment.

This is EPL players vs 4th/5th division

Simoni needs to go abroad asap.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post (total 2):
Simboli i DiellitCanaYouDoIt
User avatar
Simboli i Diellit
Posts: 5121
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am
Location: Milan
Team: AC Milan
Has thanked: 315 times
Been thanked: 170 times
Contact:

Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:08 pm

Dallku wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:58 pm Lasting 45 minutes is still an amazing accomplishment.

This is EPL players vs 4th/5th division

Simoni needs to go abroad asap.
Indeed i’ve heard about him when he was playing for Shenkolli but never thought he was good enough to play for our youth teams. Unfortunate he got a knee injury ...
User avatar
CanaYouDoIt
Posts: 2392
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Has thanked: 480 times
Been thanked: 107 times
Contact:

Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:08 pm

Hopefully thats nothing serious for Simoni, knee got caught under him. f*** man
User avatar
Simboli i Diellit
Posts: 5121
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am
Location: Milan
Team: AC Milan
Has thanked: 315 times
Been thanked: 170 times
Contact:

Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:09 pm

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:08 pm Hopefully thats nothing serious for Simoni, knee got caught under him. f*** man
Seems like the anterior cruciate ligament from the movement.
User avatar
CanaYouDoIt
Posts: 2392
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Has thanked: 480 times
Been thanked: 107 times
Contact:

Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:11 pm

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:09 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:08 pm Hopefully thats nothing serious for Simoni, knee got caught under him. f*** man
Seems like the anterior cruciate ligament from the movement.
That's what I thought too,would be shitty. Not like he's at a big club where the rehab would be world class either, at this age too that's a huge injury
User avatar
Simboli i Diellit
Posts: 5121
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am
Location: Milan
Team: AC Milan
Has thanked: 315 times
Been thanked: 170 times
Contact:

Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:24 pm

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:11 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:09 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:08 pm Hopefully thats nothing serious for Simoni, knee got caught under him. f*** man
Seems like the anterior cruciate ligament from the movement.
That's what I thought too,would be shitty. Not like he's at a big club where the rehab would be world class either, at this age too that's a huge injury
In Albania you never come back the same from an acl injury. Even top players never return at the level they were previously. Hopefully it's just a distortion and he can recover soon.
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
User avatar
RedFootballs
Posts: 1540
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm
Location: England
Team: QPR - Albania
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 147 times
Contact:

Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:02 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/footballta ... imoni/amp/

Someone wrote about him here a few months ago.
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
User avatar
Simboli i Diellit
Posts: 5121
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am
Location: Milan
Team: AC Milan
Has thanked: 315 times
Been thanked: 170 times
Contact:

Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:55 pm

User avatar
artan
Posts: 2621
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 119 times
Contact:

Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:30 am

No way Albania was going to make this competitive with several guys missing on an already thin team.

On other note how come Asllani only featured for the U21 team this fall only? Did he really go unnoticed until he broke through at Empoli?
Dallku
Posts: 3949
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 303 times
Contact:

Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:19 am

artan wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:30 am

On other note how come Asllani only featured for the U21 team this fall only? Did he really go unnoticed until he broke through at Empoli?

No way they actually scout any young players. They probably call them up randomly based on their Albanian names and agents/connections. Taking the easy approach basically.

It is wild that a 20 year old who popped out of nowhere a few months ago is literally the best Albanian midfielder.
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests