CAS Reverses Serbia-Albania Loss

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

^^^ agreed. For that short game, he gave Serbia more leeway merely because they played for EPL teams while no Albanians play in the EPL.

I thought for sure they couldnt reverse because they couldn't overrule what the ref said. I was wrong. Looks like they have a lot of power.

I still think this wouldnt have turned out This way if we were sitting on the bottom of the group though.

And I still don't get "FAA being directly responsible for drone". They seriously have no evidence On that. and if they did, that's a serious thing.
artan

Shpati wrote:^^^ agreed. For that short game, he gave Serbia more leeway merely because they played for EPL teams while no Albanians play in the EPL.

I thought for sure they couldnt reverse because they couldn't overrule what the ref said. I was wrong. Looks like they have a lot of power.

I still think this wouldnt have turned out This way if we were sitting on the bottom of the group though.

And I still don't get "FAA being directly responsible for drone". They seriously have no evidence On that. and if they did, that's a serious thing.
CAS was trying to distribute some blame to Albania or else Serbia's punishment would have been far more severe. LedZep said it perfectly on the xtratime forum. No connections to Albania and just because it's an nationalistic icon doesn't mean anything as fans had their own flags in the stadium with Kosovo, burning of Nato/Albanian flags, and other xenophobic icons.

It's funny because UEFA/FIFA gets all emotional when a fan throws a banana at a player but apparently what happened to our guys didn't cross the line. What ever we got the 3 points in the end but Serbia are lucky they weren't disqualified from future tournaments.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I think that and the 3 pointer were out of CAS' power and they just stuck to what UEFA's original rulings. Either that or they did it to balance out the punishment somewhat.

The main case was the forfeiting of the match though.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Dallku wrote:Fifa.com still hasn't updated it. They still have it 3-0 Serbia when you check the results.. Not like it matters but Serbia 0-3 Albania looks better.
This is UEFA qualifiers... UEFA updated it, go check.

I know UEFA updated it but I'm talking about FIFA.com. If you check the results in Albania's page it's written 3-0 for Serbia. Not like it matters much but it would be nicer if they changed it.
Berti
Team: Leeds
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dallku wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Dallku wrote:Fifa.com still hasn't updated it. They still have it 3-0 Serbia when you check the results.. Not like it matters but Serbia 0-3 Albania looks better.
This is UEFA qualifiers... UEFA updated it, go check.

I know UEFA updated it but I'm talking about FIFA.com. If you check the results in Albania's page it's written 3-0 for Serbia. Not like it matters much but it would be nicer if they changed it.
Give FIFA a break, the guy who is supposed to change it is probably being questioned as we speak :)
AlbanFC
Team: Shqipëria // Inter

bTypGXg.jpg
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

What a fucking joke UEFA is. They took off the -3 point deduction from Serbia in their site.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/qualifiers ... index.html

This would be disgusting if it happens. It just shows that they don't give a f*** about the rules, but give out punishments as they see fit from their own "subjective" stance.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:What a fucking joke UEFA is. They took off the -3 point deduction from Serbia in their site.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/qualifiers ... index.html

This would be disgusting if it happens. It just shows that they don't give a f*** about the rules, but give out punishments as they see fit from their own "subjective" stance.
That's really an absurd thing for them to do considering they had Serbia at -2.. So either one of the workers must be a clueless idiot who thought it was some glitch and quickly changed it back to 1 or they did it on purpose because they don't think the ruling was fair. Wouldn't surprise me if it's either.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote:
That's really an absurd thing for them to do considering they had Serbia at -2.. So either one of the workers must be a clueless idiot who thought it was some glitch and quickly changed it back to 1 or they did it on purpose because they don't think the ruling was fair. Wouldn't surprise me if it's either.

Apparently UEFA is issuing CAS to a local Swiss tribunal . This is far beyound a finished case it seems, i wouldn't be surprised if we get 2-3 red cards against in Denmark ...
vata10

Lol, why can't they just let it go?!
  • Information