CAS Reverses Serbia-Albania Loss

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

Dragoi wrote:The Montenegro vs Russia couldn't happen in a better moment . One of the CAS lawyers who will decide our case said UEFA will most likely give the three points to Russia. Hopefully they'll give us the three points wich means Serbia at -2 lol.
Never in a million years do we get a win out of that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Plako wrote:
Dragoi wrote:The Montenegro vs Russia couldn't happen in a better moment . One of the CAS lawyers who will decide our case said UEFA will most likely give the three points to Russia. Hopefully they'll give us the three points wich means Serbia at -2 lol.
Never in a million years do we get a win out of that game.

Well then in the Euros after one million years we can sit on three points before qualifiers start [emoji41]
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

UEFA awards Russia with a victory and Montengro is given a loss.
The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body (CEDB) met today and announced the following decision in relation to various incidents that occurred during the European Qualifiers Group G match between Montenegro and Russia, which was played in Podgorica on 27 March.

Football Association of Montenegro (FSCG)

Incidents: Match not played in full – Art. 27 (1) of the relevant UEFA competition regulations; Setting off/throwing of fireworks and objects – Art. 16 (2) of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations
Decision: The CEDB has decided to declare the above-mentioned match as forfeited. As a consequence, the Football Association of Montenegro (FSCG) is deemed to have lost the game 3-0. In addition, the FSCG has been ordered to play its next two UEFA competition matches as host association behind closed doors. The second match to be played behind closed doors is deferred for a probationary period of two years. Finally, the association has been fined €50,000.

Football Union of Russia (RFS)

Incidents: Improper conduct of supporters – Art. 16 (2) of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations.
Decision: The Football Union of Russia (RFS) has been fined €25,000.
I honestly don't care that much about the points compared to being pushed over like this. fckin prejudice ass Europe. fck them.

It's too bad this Russia-Montenegro decision wasn't made earlier. Maybe we could have used it in our CAS case.

I'm also amazed how fast UEFA handled this case. I felt ours took much slower.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Shpati wrote:I honestly don't care that much about the points compared to being pushed over like this. fckin prejudice ass Europe. fck them.
Europe is an "old whore" as we say in Albania. Do not expect any sort of justice from the powers that be there. That's why I am not holding my breath about a reversal.

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Panorama said there's a 1% chance they're going to give the verdict next week. Honestly, CAS going against us even with this precedent would be worse than the first verdict.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

In their website you have the hearings dates and the decisions . It takes a while after they hear both sides plus maybe calling the refree or others involved.

Probably our case will be decided before june.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

jeez. at first it was 2 months, then april, now in june?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Shpati wrote:jeez. at first it was 2 months, then april, now in june?
Do you want a verdict on the same day as the testimonies? That turned out well last time...
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!

What a joke. Disgrace

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Simboli i Diellit

• Information