Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Tirana v Laci refereeing decisions were very suspect...
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

I felt sorry about Devolli!
Devolli was one of most underrated players of his generation. Even as a player he was very passionate. Zabergja who won many titles in Kosovo Superleague and was trained by so many coaches in Kosovo said that he never worked with more dedicated coach than Bledar Devolli.
Kuqaloshi maoist
RedFootballs

ZenMaster wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 6:59 am Image
I felt sorry about Devolli!
Devolli was one of most underrated players of his generation. Even as a player he was very passionate. Zabergja who won many titles in Kosovo Superleague and was trained by so many coaches in Kosovo said that he never worked with more dedicated coach than Bledar Devolli.
They can still stay up if Flamurtari beat Tirana and they beat Kukes. And that would then mean that Flamurtari come 3rd and if Teuta win, could even take Kukes out of EL spaces entirely.
But the point is that they just need Flamurtari to be hungry enough for that 3rd space and to beat Tirana. Kastrioti form has been outstanding lately.

The refereeing in that Tirana game was extremely dodgy. Also, the image won't load for some reason but I just used the web link.
Watching the interview Devolli is convinced they will go down on the last day. Fucking FSHF man. He already knows about the spike of dodgy refereeing as soon as Tirana are in relegation battle for f*** sake.
f*** you Duka and your fake anti-corruption initiatives...

Bruno Telushi did a Panorama interview and said it was bad for Albanian football that Tirana were this low in the league and he hopes they can finish higher next season. ???????????? At that point they hadn't even played Laci yet. How far does this corruption reach?
artan

Who knows. On one hand Tirana were regulated a few years back so maybe they aren't as fixed as we think they are. But it's the Superliga where anything is possible.

I read that Apolonia Fier are going to get a 6-8k seater stadium with 1/3 being financed by the FSHF. I think investment in the stadiums in kategoria e pare is a great idea but I'm not sure if a 8k seater is necessary, especially for Fier. I do think this is a natural progression of domestic football in Albania and instead of building another 30 million stadium after the new tirana stadium using that money instead to renovate something like 10-12 stadiums for different clubs is a great idea. It should theoretically raise the quality of play and improve the second division. It will help trampoline these clubs from amateur status to semi-professional status (the likes of Bylis, Lushnja, Kavaja, Berat, etc) I also suspect none of the Tirana teams will play in the new tirana stadium as it will be to expensive for them. Excited to also see if the new Kukesi stadium actually gets built next year, if so Gjici has really done alot to cement Kukesi as a top team in Albania.
RedFootballs

artan wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 2:42 am Who knows. On one hand Tirana were regulated a few years back so maybe they aren't as fixed as we think they are. But it's the Superliga where anything is possible.

I read that Apolonia Fier are going to get a 6-8k seater stadium with 1/3 being financed by the FSHF. I think investment in the stadiums in kategoria e pare is a great idea but I'm not sure if a 8k seater is necessary, especially for Fier. I do think this is a natural progression of domestic football in Albania and instead of building another 30 million stadium after the new tirana stadium using that money instead to renovate something like 10-12 stadiums for different clubs is a great idea. It should theoretically raise the quality of play and improve the second division. It will help trampoline these clubs from amateur status to semi-professional status (the likes of Bylis, Lushnja, Kavaja, Berat, etc) I also suspect none of the Tirana teams will play in the new tirana stadium as it will be to expensive for them. Excited to also see if the new Kukesi stadium actually gets built next year, if so Gjici has really done alot to cement Kukesi as a top team in Albania.
Yep for these semi pro/amateur clubs like Beseldhja/Bylis/Dinamo investing in good training facilities and stadiums will increase the quality of play as a whole instead of having a Skenderbeu 2.0 situation. However the size of the stadium isn't really that relevant I'd say it's more the training facilities and the quality of the pitch. You get some 10k seaters in low level that have orange grass and shit.
EU accession will also benefit the Superliga and our NT massively because an EU passport gives us major pulling power in call-ups and prospective transfers. I believe that one of the reasons the Guidara call-up wasn't finalised is because Albania are non-EU and he took objection to that.
Princ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oJuTcTvnQCo

Who else saw this? What a joke lol
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Princ wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 11:20 pm https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oJuTcTvnQCo

Who else saw this? What a joke lol
That was probably just trolling Laçi fans or that they don’t know another way to thank god for not being relegated. Those guys were traumatized when Tirona got relegated, they could never make it through a second trauma .
RedFootballs

Why is everyone certain Kastrioti is relegated??? There's still one more game boys.
RedFootballs

Kastrioti is 1 goal up vs Kukesi right now. If they somehow pull this off this will be a miraculous escape. They had to play the whole top 4 in their last games too...
Tirana 0-0 and need to lose for Kastrioti to survive.
If Flamurtari win and Kastrioti win then Flamurtari takes 2nd place so there is incentive for Flamurtari to win especially with Kastrioti winning. Come on...
RedFootballs

Yeah yeah fucking corruption. Flamurtari players look like bricks when running, even I could have scored in that game against defending like that.
  • Information