Albanian teams in Europe 2019 - 2020

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Princ

What seperates a headless chicken like uzuni from other top wingers..it isnt physicality. Our team is full of pit bull players except kace rn and we have historically lost games due to mental errors and that kind of bullshit. Even when we come out hungry and fit we usually end up beating ourselves in the end.. and you’re talking about nuclear physicist lmfao
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Plako wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:10 am
Princ wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:04 amPlako I was talking about european competition not what they done domestically
Ok fair point there.
No it's not fair point! European success was build by fixing local championship. Flamurtari was stolen when Skenderbeu won the first title of modern era. So they took more money and they had chance to play against Apoel on CHL. For the first time in Champions they passed a round on their third attempt. This is how they raised their coefficient, financially they established themselfes as financial powerhouse, even players wanted more there because of wages and chances to win trophy. For 5 easons in a row Vllaznia and Laçi played in the league for Skenderbeu interests. Skenderbeu qualified in Europa League groups when they became seed team and had favorable draw. Who pretends FSHF had no role in Skenderbet "success" is naive, they are criminal organisation who got caught match fixing.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:53 am
Princ wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:04 amPlako I was talking about european competition not what they done domestically
Ok fair point there.
No it's not fair point! European success was build by fixing local championship. Flamurtari was stolen when Skenderbeu won the first title of modern era. So they took more money and they had chance to play against Apoel on CHL. For the first time in Champions they passed a round on their third attempt. This is how they raised their coefficient, financially they established themselfes as financial powerhouse, even players wanted more there because of wages and chances to win trophy. For 5 easons in a row Vllaznia and Laçi played in the league for Skenderbeu interests. Skenderbeu qualified in Europa League groups when they became seed team and had favorable draw. Who pretends FSHF had no role in Skenderbet "success" is naive, they are criminal organisation who got caught match fixing.
I had to concede man as I felt like I was repeating myself and it was falling on deaf ears :)
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Plako wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:41 am
ZenMaster wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:53 am

Ok fair point there.
I had to concede man as I felt like I was repeating myself and it was falling on deaf ears :)
Reminiscing over the GOOD OLD MATCH-FIXING DAYS while what we think is our best team in Europe loses to a team from Luxembourg.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Plako are you optimistic against Sheriff?
Kuqaloshi maoist
RedFootballs

I'd say we have a good chance vs Sheriff.
RedFootballs

It isn't even match fixing these guys are just genuinely shit
Dallku

Did they cross the half way line at least?
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:29 pm It isn't even match fixing these guys are just genuinely shit
Don't be surprised if these players/coaches/etc all bet against themselves to make some extra cash on the side. I mean they would probably lose regardless so why not make some extra money while doing it?

All Albanian teams do this shit. Skenderbeu just got caught because they were on the spotlight and successful.
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:48 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:29 pm It isn't even match fixing these guys are just genuinely shit
Don't be surprised if these players/coaches/etc all bet against themselves to make some extra cash on the side. I mean they would probably lose regardless so why not make some extra money while doing it?

All Albanian teams do this shit. Skenderbeu just got caught because they were on the spotlight and successful.
If they're this bad why wouldn't they.
Problem is with these teams as opposed to Skenderbeu is that Skenderbeu, fixing matches at domestic level, started to become a financial powerhouse and accumulated all the best players in the division.
These guys can't even fix games properly. I mean if the staff and players bet against themselves they may as well scale it a little and make some money. Like damn
  • Information