Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:44 am Shakohoxha will quit commentary after EUROs and he'll run for FSHF head. Odds are he has 0 chance.
I heard Shako and Duka have fallen out. Shako no longer does commentary for the national team and was booted from Digitalb as well.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:56 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:44 am Shakohoxha will quit commentary after EUROs and he'll run for FSHF head. Odds are he has 0 chance.
I heard Shako and Duka have fallen out. Shako no longer does commentary for the national team and was booted from Digitalb as well.
I don't get why he'd run for FSHF head when he has 0 chance. Maybe just to piss off Duka.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:45 pm
Plako wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:56 am
I don't get why he'd run for FSHF head when he has 0 chance. Maybe just to piss off Duka.
To make sure Duka wins another mandate as head of FSHF.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:47 pm To make sure Duka wins another mandate as head of FSHF.
That's actually genius if true :)
Aurora Bulkualis

The Golden Boot leaves to Turkish 2nd division for 180k euros/year. Lol. This is just sad.

He played 1st leg with Teuta, and just bailed for the 2nd leg.
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:14 am The Golden Boot leaves to Turkish 2nd division for 180k euros/year. Lol. This is just sad.

That would make him the highest paid Superliga player by far I believe. Kind of crazy how a mid table second division turkish club has twice the budget of the Champions of Albania who have some European prize money coming in.

Shame Teuta couldn’t keep the core together for the conference league qualifying
Aurora Bulkualis

artan wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:17 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:14 am The Golden Boot leaves to Turkish 2nd division for 180k euros/year. Lol. This is just sad.

That would make him the highest paid Superliga player by far I believe. Kind of crazy how a mid table second division turkish club has twice the budget of the Champions of Albania who have some European prize money coming in.

Shame Teuta couldn’t keep the core together for the conference league qualifying
I don't think it's by far, because I remember Edgar Cani making similar figures. And I don't think Seferi would come from Switzerland for 60k/year either.
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:53 am I don't think it's by far, because I remember Edgar Cani making similar figures. And I don't think Seferi would come from Switzerland for 60k/year either.
Cani has to be the biggest Superliga flop ever. What an absolute waste of money by Partizani.
Dallku

Did Cani already retire?? Damn.. I remember we had high hopes for him when he first signed for Palermo. He even rejected Albania for a while to see if he had a chance for Italy. But he was always just a big goon with absolute 0 technical ability.
Plako

Dallku wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:40 pm Did Cani already retire?? Damn.. I remember we had high hopes for him when he first signed for Palermo. He even rejected Albania for a while to see if he had a chance for Italy. But he was always just a big goon with absolute 0 technical ability.
Leeds loaned him for half a season too back in 2015. He's only 31 but I would have guessed he was 36-37. Dude was getting paid 20k euro/month by Partizani. I still cant' believe he got paid that much.

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/eksklu ... mije-euro/
  • Information