Nations League 2020-2021

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

artan wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:18 pm
Dallku wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:09 pm
artan wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:10 am I can see guys like Mersinaj, Cokaj, Muci, Tuci and Selmani making moves to bigger leagues.

So basically we don't need the Kosovar diaspora?
My philosophy is we should call up the best players available whether they're domestic, diaspora or from Kosovo/Macedonia. Shouldn't be controversial lol.
If they want to play for us, and they're good enough for us, we should call them up. However the youth projects should be focused on domestic talent because we are not going to be able to play guessing games with diaspora talents forever...
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:51 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:17 pm I don't know where you have read this but this story isn't true.
January was the last i heard about him . After Sormali left i saw he played few games under Kalari. Actually was more curious about Jurgen Bardhi the Partizanin Phenomenon who got lost. So many expectations on him.
He is getting older, he needs to make a move soon. Willem sounds good. Dutch/Croatian/etc.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:30 pm Even the second and third rate diaspora players have proven to be far superior than those produced in the Superliga over the last few years. Time will tell if our domestic products have improved but one cannot start making comparisons with Cokaj and Abrashi after simply watching some Albania u21 game against Andorra.

Back in his day, Abrashi was a part of the Swiss u21 that came runners up to Spain in the u21 world championship.. we should pump the brakes on the hype of this current generation as it’s probable even the standouts end up as absolute scrubs.
Agree with you. This is the same team that lost to Austria at home 4-0 and tied Andorra away 2-2 in the last minute of the game. The Austria game featured Broja up top and Kumhulla was playing in the Andorra away game. We hype these players up after every win and it goes into their heads. The way they were celebrating the Andorra win in the locker room was disturbing, as if they had beat a European powerhouse and not one of the shittiest tram in the whole continent.

Kosova is also suffering from the same disease after a string of good results and now they're flopping.
CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:18 pm
Princ wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:30 pm Even the second and third rate diaspora players have proven to be far superior than those produced in the Superliga over the last few years. Time will tell if our domestic products have improved but one cannot start making comparisons with Cokaj and Abrashi after simply watching some Albania u21 game against Andorra.

Back in his day, Abrashi was a part of the Swiss u21 that came runners up to Spain in the u21 world championship.. we should pump the brakes on the hype of this current generation as it’s probable even the standouts end up as absolute scrubs.
Agree with you. This is the same team that lost to Austria at home 4-0 and tied Andorra away 2-2 in the last minute of the game. The Austria game featured Broja up top and Kumhulla was playing in the Andorra away game. We hype these players up after every win and it goes into their heads. The way they were celebrating the Andorra win in the locker room was disturbing, as if they had beat a European powerhouse and not one of the shittiest tram in the whole continent.

Kosova is also suffering from the same disease after a string of good results and now they're flopping.
They celebrate every win like that , u21s is different because within 1-2 years most the team is new so every win is special for them
CanaYouDoIt

Speaking of diaspora, Ademi has been on fire .

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/albion- ... ler/348643
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:50 pm Speaking of diaspora, Ademi has been on fire .

Finnish league is like Albania’s second division . He needs to move to someplace like Croatia . Kuddo’s to him btw that’s quite impressive.
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:59 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:50 pm Speaking of diaspora, Ademi has been on fire .

Finnish league is like Albania’s second division . He needs to move to someplace like Croatia . Kuddo’s to him btw that’s quite impressive.
Oh yeah he needs to leave but the goals he is scoring is very impressive
Dallku

artan wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:22 pm

You were calling guys like Cokaj and Kallaku shit a few weeks ago now all of a sudden you're high on them?

I've been high on Cokaj for quite a while now but you can't look at me with a straight face that he's better than Abrashi. If he ever landed at a team like Freiburg during his career and was a starter for them we'd be hyping Cokaj up and talking about him for generations because it's just so uncommon for our domestic players to transfer to a big league.

We all tend to hype up our youth players who show an ounce of potential because we all wanna believe they can "save" us. I know I personally did this with Cikaleshi, Balaj, Gavazaj, etc, years back because they stood out over the rest of our youth players at the time. Point is we gotta give these guys time because chances are there may just be like Balaj and in a few years we're gonna be hyping the next youth player. That being said I see more promise in our U21 then in years past mainly because of the Croatian boys who performed well last year and going by the history of that team/league they will be sold eventually. I also think the U21 strikers are better than our Senior strikers not because they're so talented because our Senior strikers are just awful.

And Lenajni has probably our best LWB we have and still put in decent performances. He just gets overlooked because he's a swiss villager or else the media will suck him off like they did to Agoli. Lenjani was probably our most technical player during 2014 - 2016. And no superliga players are better than him. A guy like Abazaj who tore up the Superliga wouldn't even be a Swiss League player.

I'm not high or low on them. I just think the same way you think about the strikers, that they are so bad in the senior team that these younger players couldn't be worse. We all respect Abrashi but come on... running is literally all he does. Nothing else. His little short legs can't really tackle anyone without fouling, average or bad passer, he looks like he's about to have a seizure when he's on the ball.

The fact that Lenjani was the most technical player in DB's era sums up how untalented/anti-football all those players were. I will remember Lenjani for a lot of things; running, working hard, scoring a deflected goal vs Denmark, front flip celebration... him being technical is not one of them lol

Lenjani was a bad defensively LB but because he could run a little with the ball DB put him in midfield. It was sad.
artan

Dallku wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:28 pm
artan wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:22 pm

You were calling guys like Cokaj and Kallaku shit a few weeks ago now all of a sudden you're high on them?

I've been high on Cokaj for quite a while now but you can't look at me with a straight face that he's better than Abrashi. If he ever landed at a team like Freiburg during his career and was a starter for them we'd be hyping Cokaj up and talking about him for generations because it's just so uncommon for our domestic players to transfer to a big league.

We all tend to hype up our youth players who show an ounce of potential because we all wanna believe they can "save" us. I know I personally did this with Cikaleshi, Balaj, Gavazaj, etc, years back because they stood out over the rest of our youth players at the time. Point is we gotta give these guys time because chances are there may just be like Balaj and in a few years we're gonna be hyping the next youth player. That being said I see more promise in our U21 then in years past mainly because of the Croatian boys who performed well last year and going by the history of that team/league they will be sold eventually. I also think the U21 strikers are better than our Senior strikers not because they're so talented because our Senior strikers are just awful.

And Lenajni has probably our best LWB we have and still put in decent performances. He just gets overlooked because he's a swiss villager or else the media will suck him off like they did to Agoli. Lenjani was probably our most technical player during 2014 - 2016. And no superliga players are better than him. A guy like Abazaj who tore up the Superliga wouldn't even be a Swiss League player.

I'm not high or low on them. I just think the same way you think about the strikers, that they are so bad in the senior team that these younger players couldn't be worse. We all respect Abrashi but come on... running is literally all he does. Nothing else. His little short legs can't really tackle anyone without fouling, average or bad passer, he looks like he's about to have a seizure when he's on the ball.

The fact that Lenjani was the most technical player in DB's era sums up how untalented/anti-football all those players were. I will remember Lenjani for a lot of things; running, working hard, scoring a deflected goal vs Denmark, front flip celebration... him being technical is not one of them lol

Lenjani was a bad defensively LB but because he could run a little with the ball DB put him in midfield. It was sad.
Abrashi is playing regularly for a mid table German team. He's just a diaspora player so you don't care. Yes, we know Abrashi is a defensive player, he's a pitbull and a good one. He probably shouldn't play against the likes Andorra or Moldova because he doesn't have much offensive qualities but then it again it appears that many of our players don't either. Just seems weird to be attacking Abrashi when he's probably been the best player under Reja.

Lenjani has good dribbling ability and had pace. His goal against Denmark and assist against Armenia (2-1) were vital for qualifying. But point is he's our best left wingback and even put in better performances as a wingback than Hysaj since the formation suits Lenjani well.

And this team is just as untalented as GDB's squad lmao. Atleast we had pace and width in the lineup to get a counter attack.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I was gonna trash Abrashi, but Artan makes a good point. Just don't play him against these shitty teams. Against stronger offensive teams, he'll be way more useful.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information