Nations League 2020-2021

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:45 pm
Plako wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:44 pm There is no doubt in my mind this game was fixed.
Plako no one fixes NT matches in this day and age. Too easy to get caught.
If it wasn't fixed, it would be interesting to see what drived the late spike of money on Lit. Possibly the selection of Laci :rrokullisem: :rrokullisem: :rrokullisem: :rrokullisem:
CanaYouDoIt

I’m fuming , there’s no way way Reja should still be here come tomorrow. He has to go
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Some takeaways:

Bare is the undisputed best midfielder we have right now.

Roshi IS our offence.

Without Kumbulla this NT has no future. Let's hope he doesn't switch over to Italy.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:45 pm
Plako wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:44 pm There is no doubt in my mind this game was fixed.
Plako no one fixes NT matches in this day and age. Too easy to get caught.
How do you explain Gjasula backpass, Srrajosha almost in middle of our half and then Gjimshiti not even trying to use his left leg to kick the ball out. Also Manaj trying to give a pk in the dying minutes. It wasn’t one or two moments it was terrible play after terrible play.

There was also a lay spike of betting on Lithuania as I wanted to bet on Albania to win. As soon as I saw that I decided not to.
Dallku

Plako wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:40 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:00 pm It's kind of hilarious because actually there was a late spike of money on Lithuania earlier today. Albania shortened from 1/3 to 4/9

I wonder who was the lucky guy/guys who bet on that, we don't look like scoring lol.
That’s probably Duka & Co. This game was 100% fixed in my mind. I wanted to put some money on a combo bet but when I saw the late spike of Lithuania I stayed away.
Drastic odd movement before the match happens a lot, especially for NBA/NFL games. Doesnt mean they are all fixed

I knew Albania would struggle as soon as the starting lineup came out. There was no reason for Albania to be 1.5 goal favorite with so many amateurs on the field
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:48 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:00 pm It's kind of hilarious because actually there was a late spike of money on Lithuania earlier today. Albania shortened from 1/3 to 4/9

I wonder who was the lucky guy/guys who bet on that, we don't look like scoring lol.
That’s probably Duka & Co. This game was 100% fixed in my mind. I wanted to put some money on a combo bet but when I saw the late spike of Lithuania I stayed away.
Drastic odd movement before the match happens a lot, especially for NBA/NFL games. Doesnt mean they are all fixed

I knew Albania would struggle as soon as the starting lineup came out. There was no reason for Albania to be 1.5 goal favorite with so many amateurs on the field
You naturally question why so many amateurs were selected, and Broja wasn't.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Bushi better be on that bench the next game.
RedFootballs wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:49 pm You naturally question why so many amateurs were selected, and Broja wasn't.
He got like 12 mins and they played him as a winger. Couldn't believe what I was seeing.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:48 pm

1. That’s not a great a example as NBA is known to be a fixed league. There was a ref who got caught red handed and there are so many examples Incan pint where games are being fixed.

2. The NBA is such a huge league where it’s understandable if money moves in a certain direction because there are a ton of people betting on it. This is Albania vs. Lithuania, two minnows that nobody should care about.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:50 pm Bushi better be on that bench the next game.
RedFootballs wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:49 pm You naturally question why so many amateurs were selected, and Broja wasn't.
He got like 12 mins and they played him as a winger. Couldn't believe what I was seeing.
Facing Andora tomorrow our U21. Tip : Bet on Andora :hi-bulku:
Sokolat1443
Team: KF Korab

What the hell is Reja still doing in Albania? book a flight ticket for him to f*** himself in his damn Italy, i will personally pay the ticket for him. In the past 5 years Lithuania have beaten up only teams like San Marino, Armenia, Malta and yet they come in Tirana and beat us...

How is possible that this guy still waste oxygen of Albanian people after the 2-2 against Andorra and now this loss against one of the worst team in Europe. Duka ti qifsha te vdekmit.
  • Information