Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:55 pm This is the first game this season the opponent had higher possession % than us (and more shots on target).

Never again with this Gjasula, Laci, Memushaj amateur midfield. They'll get raped against Italy or Spain. Kallaku is our best midfielder and it's not even close. Even a shit Kallaku can control the tempo of the game.
Laci needs to be out. He has played like total shit this whole campaign

I think we should keep Gjasula at DM
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:55 pm This is the first game this season the opponent had higher possession % than us (and more shots on target).

Never again with this Gjasula, Laci, Memushaj amateur midfield. They'll get raped against Italy or Spain. Kallaku is our best midfielder and it's not even close. Even a shit Kallaku can control the tempo of the game.
Kallaku can't even control the tempo in his village league where he's about to get relegated.

Laci was ok but I agree that he'll struggle against better competition. Memushaj is finished. Not the greatest game from Gjasula...

Albania is clearly lacking in midfield. Right now Bare, Abrashi and Gjasula are the best we have.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Bare Abrashi and Kallaku should be the midfield. Gjasula and Selahi as the subs.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:00 pm Kallaku can't even control the tempo in his village league where he's about to get relegated.

Laci was ok but I agree that he'll struggle against better competition. Memushaj is finished. Not the greatest game from Gjasula...

Albania is clearly lacking in midfield. Right now Bare, Abrashi and Gjasula are the best we have.
You said last game "What does Kallaku bring? He didn't help with the goals?" This is what he brings. He doesn't have the technical skills of a donkey and gets overran by Belarus amateurs.

Look at the stats and see for yourself

Keep wanking Gjasula though for his "calmness". These guys have semi-pro ball playing technique.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

^ Belarus is much stronger than Kazakhstan though and if it wasn't for Ismajli this today would've been a very comfortable win.

Against Kazakhstan Albania struggled until the 3rd goal.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:06 pm ^ Belarus is much stronger than Kazakhstan though and if it wasn't for Ismajli this today would've been a very comfortable win.

Against Kazakhstan Albania struggled until the 3rd goal.
Belarus is the only team we got perfect points from. Kazakhstan is worth 2x as much as Belarus on transfermarkt.

This is Lithuania too. Laci and Gjasula in midfield. 9 shots overall with 1 target.

You need ball playing midfielders. There is no way around that.
Dallku wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:06 pm if it wasn't for Ismajli this today would've been a very comfortable win.
Dude... This is the first time we got outpossessed. They had more shots overall. This is the entire game play suffering.

We skated by on a world class finish by Manaj which we will never get again.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:04 pm
Dallku wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:00 pm Kallaku can't even control the tempo in his village league where he's about to get relegated.

You said last game "What does Kallaku bring? He didn't help with the goals?" This is what he brings. He doesn't have the technical skills of a donkey and gets overran by Belarus amateurs.

Look at the stats and see for yourself

Keep wanking Gjasula though for his "calmness". These guys have semi-pro ball playing technique.
I don't understand your obsession with ball possession. What changes if we keep the ball 70%? We will get awarded with extra goal?
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

This kind of win is the most deceiving win. It's gonna ensure another two years of Reja and we know he's just not the right fit. His tactics are terrible and they only work against bad teams because we can out bully them. Against decent teams our lack of pace, width and possession will shows.

It's gonna ensure guys like Cikaleshi, Manaj, Memolla and memushaj will still be starting. I don't care if they scored, these guys are useless going up against any decent teams. The media is gonna ensure that Cika will be starting for the next two years despite the fact he hasn't scored a league goal in 2 years. I'm pretty sure someone like Vasil Shkrutaj can score against Belarus.

We're gonna get a fake high on this win and then we're gonna get stomped in WCQ in March like usual because we fooled ourselves to believe everything is okay. Then we'll have wasted another cycle.
Princ

Close call at the end there but a positive finish to the campaign and an objective completed.

Cikalleshi didn’t put a foot wrong.. without a doubt the MOTM and he has done well to surpass Sadiku’s mark of 7 goals in official matches. We can all thank him for the first place finish tonight.

Not a great game for Ismajli but he has been solid up until this point and the condition of the pitch did not help either. Let’s not write him off just yet..
Dallku

You're crediting Kallaku for the shots on goal?

Did his back passes have magic powers or something?

I would agree if Kallaku was making nice passes and dribbles but I literally don't remember him doing anything.

That's why he was the first one to get subbed out last game and why today he got 0 minutes.

I agree that he was great for the u-21 but the senior game is a different beast.
  • Information