Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

artan wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:39 am When is the league gonna restart? Why exactly are they boycotting?
Albanian football is on deep trouble, Rama said that he will not permit anymore municipalities to allocate budget for football, only projects related to youth sports will be funded.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

ZenMaster wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:01 pm
artan wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:39 am When is the league gonna restart? Why exactly are they boycotting?
Albanian football is on deep trouble, Rama said that he will not permit anymore municipalities to allocate budget for football, only projects related to youth sports will be funded.
Well it seems fair though, 99% of albanian football clubs depends on municipalities budget. Even Tirana gets a share of 500k yearly , maybe only Partizani and Dinamo don’t get anything at all. Duka is a disgrace to Albanian football, i seriously hope that after this year without football the Ministry of Sports removes the title “Federata Shqiptare” to FSHF and constitutes another Fa. This has never been seen anywhere where associations declare boycott and ask from the government to start from scratch and pardon millions of € (Tirana has a debt of 800k ) . Also what is absurd is the fact that they ask not to pay taxes for the next 10 years while Albania is the country with the absolutely lowest taxes in Europe and part of football wages are being paid with money from black market. This is unthinkable for a country candidate to join the EU. Albanian league 1 and 2 (kategoria e pare dhe e dyte) are regularly listed in Asian betting websites which is beyound absurd aswell because very few clubs come close to a semi professional level.
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Man what a finish.

I hope Gyamfi is okay. What a scary fall.
Simboli i Diellit

Pjetër wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:48 pm Man what a finish.

I hope Gyamfi is okay. What a scary fall.
Indeed that a fall !
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Does Vllaznia have a championship team this season
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:06 pm Does Vllaznia have a championship team this season
They have a decent/good first lineup but quality on bench is mostly “kategori e pare “ level. They were lucky to get few wins in row. Kukesi has issues and after elections Gjici probably won’t even care about football that much. Tirana is ruined after Egbo left. Partizani couldn’t make transfers. Laci and Teuta are decent solid teams with mostly young and not that experienced players. Anyone could win this superliga .
artan

The Superliga is open this year. On paper I would say Laci is the best team probably followed by Teuta but that obviously doesn't translate to champisonships. The Tirana teams have the most experience and Kukesi probably has the biggest upside since they were pretty much got a whole new squad and alot of unknowns. I don't understand how Tirana can fire Egbo so early in the season, Albanian teams have no patience what so ever.

I also understand the hype about Muci. He's an interesting player and they're even playing him in the midfield although it's more of a center forward/deep lying forward like Ibrahimovic. He's got a good touch and he can pass fairly well. His finishing ability seems good and is a threat to score. He just seems to have a lower drive. I hope he moves in the winter to a bigger league. I wonder if a Broja/Muci partnership can work for the NT long term.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Hopefully Vllaznia's form is not just a fluke then. Outside of the Tirana teams, they're the only ones currently with a potential to be the new Skenderbeu. They got a good stadium to play in.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:29 am Hopefully Vllaznia's form is not just a fluke then. Outside of the Tirana teams, they're the only ones currently with a potential to be the new Skenderbeu. They got a good stadium to play in.
They got a really good academy but outside stadiums theese teams need a lot of training fields. Building a consistent tecnique becomes diffucult on potato fields . With 1 million € they’re wasting on Arena Kombetare for negligence they could’ve changed the grass on youth 10 fields . Vllaznia’s coach is quite experienced but their problem last decade has been the economical stability. It’s the only club that competes in Superliga only with their city’s budget and this last thing makes me not take them seriously for the championship.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:47 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:29 am Hopefully Vllaznia's form is not just a fluke then. Outside of the Tirana teams, they're the only ones currently with a potential to be the new Skenderbeu. They got a good stadium to play in.
They got a really good academy but outside stadiums theese teams need a lot of training fields. Building a consistent tecnique becomes diffucult on potato fields . With 1 million € they’re wasting on Arena Kombetare for negligence they could’ve changed the grass on youth 10 fields . Vllaznia’s coach is quite experienced but their problem last decade has been the economical stability. It’s the only club that competes in Superliga only with their city’s budget and this last thing makes me not take them seriously for the championship.
They also have Thomas Brdaric as their coach. I could see them win the league this year.
  • Information