Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Skenderbeu9

I guess Macedonia will call him for Euro and he will probably accept
These users thanked the author Skenderbeu9 for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Skenderbeu9 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:27 pm I guess Macedonia will call him for Euro and he will probably accept
Their team is set for the Euro’s . Our FA could reach him out easier i think, his connections to Macedonia are like those to Albania , most Albanians who choose Macedonia are grown up there while the rest either chooses Swiss or came to play for us. Alioski, Elmas and Bardhi played from U17 to U21 for Macedonia, why would they switch when at U21 nobody was interested in them ?

Switzerland has Toma, Imeri, Domgjoni and Bajrami as midfielders. Maybe one of them will make it.

Bajrami’s case being team players for a while and in good relationship with Veseli gives us more chances than Mkd if Swiss don’t cap him more than 4 games.
artan

Bajrami is a decent player and is someone who I've been wanting for a few years now. I think the writing is on the wall for him that he'll never be good enough for Switzerland and he'll probably be serious with us once he's aged out of the Switzerland U21 team. He's also pretty versatile and has played from any of the midfield position to a winger for Empoli.

Emanuele Ndoj is also another player I wouldn't give up on yet, there is some talent in him he just needs to be consistent.
CanaYouDoIt

Got injured again for another 3 months . Such a shame he’s been injured these last 2 years , could’ve used him
Princ

Broja really should of put his team ahead there.. did well to get by the goalie but skied it on his left foot with the open net.
Dallku

Princ wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:39 pm Broja really should of put his team ahead there.. did well to get by the goalie but skied it on his left foot with the open net.

That looked harder to miss than score. Tough luck.
Skenderbeu9

I think Reja should give a call up to Fatjon Andoni
He is a player with the same characteristics as Gjasula he can play as DMF and CM and also has good set pieces
Having in account that Klaus has as subs Ramadani and Qose as the only tall and strong midlefielders testing at a few games can't harm
Princ

Tuci had a goal today and Kallaku played the full 90 but it wasn’t enough as Lokomotiva lost once again, surely. These boys now stand at a humble record of 1-5-6, having taken only one point out of their last 5 matches.

They are without a league win in over 3 months.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

That team looked like amateurs when I saw them in Europe. No formation, no gameplan, etc... Idk wtf's happening there. Although against Hajduk they only lost with a 90 min goal. Tough.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
IndritFieri
Team: AC Milan
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

5 years ago Uzuni was playing in the Albanian second division with Apollonia! Today he starts on a champions league game against Juventus at Juventus Stadium. Must be a dream come true for him.
  • Information