Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Skenderbeu9

Mitaj with 2 assist today for AEK it will be a crime if we don't call him up at a position we are desperate
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Super weekend for our legionares. It's third game in a row for Bare in the starting line up for Espanyol. Mitaj in his second game in Greece Superleague makes two asissts which is impressive for 17 year old. Tuci scored, his third goal in last three league matches.
Kuqaloshi maoist
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

And let's not forget Memushaj with 1 goal and an assist. They still lost 2-3 against Vicenza :D
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

The most important this weekend : Manaj on goal with Barca aswell .
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:15 pm The most important this weekend : Manaj on goal with Barca aswell .
Sadiku has played half hour today, Kamberi started for St Gallen.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:22 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:15 pm The most important this weekend : Manaj on goal with Barca aswell .
Sadiku has played half hour today, Kamberi started for St Gallen.
This Kamberi guy has been an illusion for the nt so far, always called up and always came up smth. Sadiku on the other hand has been out of shape for a long time, it will take a year or so to come back, he could be done playing with us. Quite unlucky with his surgeries, he never came back to his Euro 2016 level.
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
ZenMaster
artan

Ajeti started again and plays in a back three for his club. I'm telling you he might just win that third CB spot for the NT.
I also haven't realized that Mavraj is playing so well for his club. There in second place in the second bundesliga and is one of the top performers in the league. Normally, I'm against the these older timers but Mavraj is left footed and can give us a boost offensively as he's a good passer. I'm just afraid he'll be too slow and put on skates against any pacey attacker.
Balliu keeps playing well and his team is in a good spot for promotion. Why he doesn't get called up is beyond me

As for the strikers all of them are borderline amateurs at this point. Manaj is a third division player who only scores penalties, Seferi hasn't appeared once for his team, the last time Cikaleshi scored a league goal was pre-pandemic, Balaj atleast scores some goals for his club. These guys need to get replaced and I doubt the likes of Muci, Tuci and whoever else can be much worst.
Dallku

https://twitter.com/navidjaaan/status/1 ... 8416805892

Lets be honest.....that's a nice ass goal by Manaj. If Broja scored that you guys would go crazy.
artan

Dallku wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:50 am https://twitter.com/navidjaaan/status/1 ... 8416805892

Lets be honest.....that's a nice ass goal by Manaj. If Broja scored that you guys would go crazy.
Because Manaj is like 24 and barely scores in the Spanish third division. He’s playing against youth players and amateurs and he should be treated as such.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:50 am https://twitter.com/navidjaaan/status/1 ... 8416805892

I just want to see Manaj Messi duo once in my life.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information