Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

https://twitter.com/wwfcofficial/status ... 02181?s=21

Here’s the goal , I know him from FM lol , was at Norwich . Good that he’s getting more and more mins
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:44 pm https://www.transfermarkt.us/anis-mehme ... ler/530813

This guy is getting a few minutes in the Championship which isn't a bad league and also scored a goal. Maybe someone to keep an eye on.
We’ll get to see more talents coming from albanian diaspora in UK . Most of our connationals there migrated in the early 2000’s.
Simboli i Diellit

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:30 pm Ardian Ismajli will start against Inter
Finally , he needs these kind of matches where the spotlight is on him as Inter has a good attack. Althrough he got the place because some players were out this is the chance he deserved . He was unluck with injury and Covid to keep him away this long...
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:59 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:30 pm Ardian Ismajli will start against Inter
Finally , he needs these kind of matches where the spotlight is on him as Inter has a good attack. Althrough he got the place because some players were out this is the chance he deserved . He was unluck with injury and Covid to keep him away this long...
Today he did okay dealing with Lautaro Martinez and i believe it's was enough for him to get another chance. Spezia is decent team and i don't think they will have trouble to stay on Serie A this year.
Kuqaloshi maoist
ZenMaster

Eduart Rroca with two goals and one asisst today in 3-3 draw against Bursaspor.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:10 pm Eduart Rroca with two goals and one asisst today in 3-3 draw against Bursaspor.
He was really good for Kukesi . Could be an alternative as a winger for us.
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:28 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:10 pm Eduart Rroca with two goals and one asisst today in 3-3 draw against Bursaspor.
First time I watched Kukesi in the qualifiers and he was the only one who stood out.

Sure he plays in a shit league but he's dominating it. Should definitely be looked at.
ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:28 pm
Rroca natural position is advanced playmaker and he also can play as second striker but i don't think he has enough pace to play on the wing.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit

Meanwhile Inzaghi yesterday came out saying that it was probably his fault that he played Strakosha the match they lost against Sampdoria but for now Reina deserves to play and Strakosha’s time will come. This is clear hierarchy change in that position. Now either Strakosha improves in the chances he gets or has to move to another team. Lazio’s fan are quite demanding and he’s become a target for a while. Tare should keep albanians at Lazio the minimum possible . As soon as they become decent or good enough to play for other teams just sell them.
Dallku

Bare is doing pretty good in Spain. His team is also on top of the league.

He's good enough for a top 4 league imo. Hopefully in La Liga next season.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post (total 2):
ZenMasterSimboli i Diellit
  • Information