Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Dallku wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:04 pm Sad for Kallaku failing hard at a pretty low level but even for the NT he looked lazy and dumb. Huge difference between youth levels and senior. Just technical ability won’t cut it at the seniors. You have to know how to use it a little. I guess the red flag for Kallaku was that he never dominated the Alb league.

Honestly though, I would rather see alb players in Turkey than in Croatia. There is more bias and politics in Croatia.
Truthfully, Turkey has more politics involved in it's league. Croatia has been more willing to poach up Superliga players historically while Turkey has just started recently. The good thing about Croatia is it's a seller's league, if the player has quality they will be sold (this is the case for half the teams in the league). Albanian teams need to start capitalizing on transfer fees now. Can't be losing it's best players each year on free transfers. Hopefully, with increased interest from foreign leagues like Croatia, Turkey, Hungary (recently), this will drive up transfer fees.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:04 pm Sad for Kallaku failing hard at a pretty low level but even for the NT he looked lazy and dumb. Huge difference between youth levels and senior. Just technical ability won’t cut it at the seniors. You have to know how to use it a little. I guess the red flag for Kallaku was that he never dominated the Alb league.

Honestly though, I would rather see alb players in Turkey than in Croatia. There is more bias and politics in Croatia.
How exactly is Lokomotiva playing like shit Kallaku's fault? He didn't play last game and they lose 3-0. He started off the bench, and they were down 2-0 at half time.

These guys were getting creamed without him even setting foot in the field. He was starting in December when they last won, so I wonder if he's injured or something that they're limiting his minutes. He was an undisputed starter before the winter break.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:26 am

How exactly is Lokomotiva playing like shit Kallaku's fault? He didn't play last game and they lose 3-0. He started off the bench, and they were down 2-0 at half time.

These guys were getting creamed without him even setting foot in the field. He was starting in December when they last won, so I wonder if he's injured or something that they're limiting his minutes. He was an undisputed starter before the winter break.
It's definitely not Kallaku's fault and overall he's been okay with Lokomotiv. The problem lies with Lokomotiv themselves who didn't bring in the proper reinforcements for the team after losing practically 8 starters from last season then selling another 2 currently. They had no wide players to begin the season and didn't bring in any wingers. They're only transfers were old veterans or cheap Albanian Superliga players. It's obvious they're a feeder team for Dinamo Zagreb and wanted to cash out on the transfers they made and the prize money for the European match they lost. Kallaku would have been pretty good with them last year as they played a fast style with Uzuini and Kastrati on the wings.

I hope Lokomotiv stays up because of their connections with the Albanian league but it's not looking bright for them right now.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I read rumours that Kallaku wants to go back to Albania. Probably reason for being benched. That team is worse than Superliga teams. Bad luck.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Sahiti with a nice goal against Dinamo Zagreb. Kid definitely has some talent
CanaYouDoIt

Another vedat muriqi goal .
Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:18 pm Another vedat muriqi goal .
Super happy for him, Two goals against Atalanta in his last two games.
plisi
Been thanked: 0

Muriqi is not the worst striker to play in Serie A after all.
Plako
Team: Partizani

plisi wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:03 pm Muriqi is not the worst striker to play in Serie A after all.
He is actually the best striker in Series A for the last 10 minutes on the league.
These users thanked the author Plako for the post:
plisi
Skenderbeu9

Emilliano Bullari left Olympiacos for fellow Greek League team Atromitos in order to play 1st team football
  • Information