Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:39 pm Plako te pershendes vlla me kete kryeveper!
https://youtu.be/Q76yHdv2BrY
Rrofsh Zen vllai, nuk ka ne Shqiperi per qef si Shkoderlocja. Jo per gje po jam edhe dhender ne Shkoder ;)

Nqs nje ekip tjeter do e merrte kampionatin ne Shqiperi, vetem Vllaznise do t'ia uroja.
Plako

artan wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:11 pm I think Partizani might run away at this. From a talent standpoint they are the best team in Albania. I can see them making a big push for European qualification in the summer too.
It does seem like it especially with the way Vllaznia has been dropping points lately. They got lucky to get away with a draw because the field conditions when they played Partizani. The lead would have been narrowed to 1 by now.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Vllaznia -Partizani difference at 3 points with 15 games left.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:38 pm Vllaznia -Partizani difference at 3 points with 15 games left.
I don't see Vllaznia anymore on the title race, they should focus to reach european football.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:06 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:38 pm Vllaznia -Partizani difference at 3 points with 15 games left.
I don't see Vllaznia anymore on the title race, they should focus to reach european football.
Same here. Surprisingly, I see Laci as title challengers now.
artan

It's crazy how competitive the league is. Two points separate the first place team and the fourth place team. I still like Partizani to come up on top. Laci is a second with the talent they have and Teuta finishes third.

I also don't think a team like Apolonia is much worst than the Top 4 even if there's a big point difference.
Plako

artan wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:13 pm It's crazy how competitive the league is. Two points separate the first place team and the fourth place team. I still like Partizani to come up on top. Laci is a second with the talent they have and Teuta finishes third.
Vllaznia in a tailspin now. Glad Teuta has entered the title race as well.
Plako

“Berisha kundër Partizanit” - Si u zhduk kompleksi, për të ndërtuar kulla Abi Malltezi - Top Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyv7Gu4ZUGg
artan

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/lajmi- ... -vllaznia/

Vllaznia who were playing in the first division just two seasons ago and is still sitting in first place this year decided to fire their manager in the most crucial part of the season.

Why are all these teams mismanaged so badly? The Superliga is such a joke.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:28 am http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/lajmi- ... -vllaznia/

Vllaznia who were playing in the first division just two seasons ago and is still sitting in first place this year decided to fire their manager in the most crucial part of the season.

Why are all these teams mismanaged so badly? The Superliga is such a joke.
Probably because those directors are fans first and the emotional part gets the best of them. It must be hard to watch your lead slip like this.
  • Information