Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

User avatar
CanaYouDoIt
Posts: 2544
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Has thanked: 491 times
Been thanked: 110 times
Contact:

Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:37 pm

Bajrami goal , Vitesse play soon too , Broja watch .
User avatar
Plako
Posts: 3438
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am
Location: NYC
Team: Partizani
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 106 times
Contact:

Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:33 pm

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:23 am Football is not politics. If you're not good enough you'll be found out pretty soon. Even guys like Hysaj, Roshi, etc... that came from Superliga had the chance to play in Bundesliga.
Hysaj never played in Superliga. He moved to Italy as a 14yo and grew up at Empoli under Sarri.
User avatar
Greku
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:21 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:37 pm

Ajeti with a red card for Reggiana at a 0-4 loss
He and Gym are day n' night
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Posts: 4389
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 189 times
Contact:

Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:55 am

Dallku wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:43 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:23 am Football is not politics. If you're not good enough you'll be found out pretty soon. Even guys like Hysaj, Roshi, etc... that came from Superliga had the chance to play in Bundesliga.

Superliga players might delay their peak by a few years due to playing in an unknown competition, but if you're already playing in a Top 5 league or Champions League, you don't need "recognition". If you're good you'll be discovered.
I see what you're saying but there is no way in hell someone like Mustafi would've signed for Arsenal if he wasn't a world cup winner with Germany.

Some doors open easier when there is a slight "push".

Albanian league players really have to showcase great talent for those doors to open. Agents/connections can only do so much with Albanian players. Tare has been trying to hook Alb players up for years only for them to be complete flops and only ruin his trust and reputation.
Mustafi played for Sampdoria and was looking for a step up. He was already playing for a mid-table team, and wanted to go to a CL team. You don't need Germany to go from Sampdoria to Arsenal. It's not Bayern.

Actually, I just checked and he played for Valencia 2 years after that. Lol. Yeah, Germany had 0 to do with his move to Arsenal.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
ZenMaster
Posts: 1271
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm
Team: Čukarički Stankom
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 88 times
Contact:

Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:14 pm

Djimsiti is bullying Romelu Lukaku!
These users thanked the author ZenMaster for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Kuqaloshi maoist
User avatar
Ballisti
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:07 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:33 pm

Mustafi would never have been an Arsenal Player for a Transfer Fee of 40 Million as an albanian Nationalplayer. He was clearly overhyped, because he's a World Cup Winner. He was always a solid CB, but not more. He's the same Age as Djimsiti and look were they are now.

In a Football Carreer Perspective, Mustafi did everything right. Won the World Cup, moved to Arsenal to show them some dance Moves and filled his pockets.



He was not even that missed in the Albanian Squad, so i dont blame him that much. :mrgreen:
Xhaka, Shaq and Januzaj, especially Adnan who must regrett his decision are far worse from the Albanian Perspective.¨¨

I Think it's a shame that Players like Rexhbecaj, Shabani and Co. who never will even get near to that German Bench let Albania and Kosova wait so long. Imagine if he would be Croatian and the Croatian FA calls him up. He would walk to Zagreb. Its just an albanian thing that we dont respect ourselves.

But i've heard that Shabani is in Contact with FSHF.
These users thanked the author Ballisti for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
User avatar
Simboli i Diellit
Posts: 5138
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am
Location: Milan
Team: AC Milan
Has thanked: 316 times
Been thanked: 171 times
Contact:

Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:51 pm

Mustafi was indeed overhyped just like Musacchio was because he played for Argentina. Djimsiti is much better than both of them ever be or were at their peek.
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
ZenMaster
User avatar
Princ
Posts: 2247
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 46 times
Contact:

Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:30 pm

Ballisti wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:33 pm But i've heard that Shabani is in Contact with FSHF.
I have watched a few games of Shabani with VVV and he is a versatile player with good size.

At the very least, he could provide much needed depth for us in attack/midfield. I would prefer him over Sulejmanov anyday.
User avatar
CanaYouDoIt
Posts: 2544
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Has thanked: 491 times
Been thanked: 110 times
Contact:

Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:54 pm

Ballisti wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:33 pm Mustafi would never have been an Arsenal Player for a Transfer Fee of 40 Million as an albanian Nationalplayer. He was clearly overhyped, because he's a World Cup Winner. He was always a solid CB, but not more. He's the same Age as Djimsiti and look were they are now.

In a Football Carreer Perspective, Mustafi did everything right. Won the World Cup, moved to Arsenal to show them some dance Moves and filled his pockets.



He was not even that missed in the Albanian Squad, so i dont blame him that much. :mrgreen:
Xhaka, Shaq and Januzaj, especially Adnan who must regrett his decision are far worse from the Albanian Perspective.¨¨

I Think it's a shame that Players like Rexhbecaj, Shabani and Co. who never will even get near to that German Bench let Albania and Kosova wait so long. Imagine if he would be Croatian and the Croatian FA calls him up. He would walk to Zagreb. Its just an albanian thing that we dont respect ourselves.

But i've heard that Shabani is in Contact with FSHF.
"Mustafi would never have been an Arsenal Player for a Transfer Fee of 40 Million as an albanian Nationalplayer. He was clearly overhyped, because he's a World Cup Winner"

You're just wrong about this , I already said how he was scouted using StatDNA and was a analytics signing. He wasn't bad , in fact he was very good for a while.
User avatar
CanaYouDoIt
Posts: 2544
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Has thanked: 491 times
Been thanked: 110 times
Contact:

Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:54 pm

Princ wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:30 pm
Ballisti wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:33 pm But i've heard that Shabani is in Contact with FSHF.
I have watched a few games of Shabani with VVV and he is a versatile player with good size.

At the very least, he could provide much needed depth for us in attack/midfield. I would prefer him over Sulejmanov anyday.
Isnt he going with Kosove ?
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests