Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Djimsiti had a great game against Inter yesterday. He’s become a leader at Atalanta. Got the highest rating for the match.

https://www.corriere.it/sport/21_marzo_ ... 7de2.shtml
Ballisti

Swiss U21 Manager says Nedim Bajrami will play for Albania!
https://www.blick.ch/sport/fussball/nat ... 89925.html

Big win for Albania!
CanaYouDoIt

Huge win man , props to Bajrami too . Now if only the Swiss could not be sour and let him leave already. All it takes is a few people then others follow , Kumbulla , Broja , now Bajrami , its a start.
CanaYouDoIt

The stuff Spain is doing is disgraceful man , got to treat them like shit back. Not displaying the flag or treating Kosove as a nation.
Simboli i Diellit

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:31 pm The stuff Spain is doing is disgraceful man , got to treat them like shit back. Not displaying the flag or treating Kosove as a nation.
Where did you read that? They must be forced by FIFA to display the flag otherwise Kosova can protest to the refree waiting until the flags are at the right place.

40.01 The UEFA, FIFA, UEFA competition and UEFA Respect flags, as well as the two national team flags, must be flown horizontally at the stadium at all matches in the competition.
CanaYouDoIt

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/spanja ... uri-jone4/

Here's our response, glad we didnt take it like a b*tch
andi2410

Super happy about Bajrami. It seems like they tried hard to keep him and he chose us anyway.

I have only seen highlights of him but I can already tell he has a bright future. Things are looking up.
Simboli i Diellit

Kumbulla had a decent game althrough i found him quite rough. Probably not playing consistently influences a lot.
Simboli i Diellit

CanaYouDoIt

Very nice , will help him with the physical side a lot .
  • Information