Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Usually don't care to comment on every Serie A game, but this was a huge match, and Hysaj played as LB too.
Dallku wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:49 pm Apparently Kumbulla had a pretty bad game. He's not comfortable on the sides defending against speedy wingers.
That Lithuanian or Latvian winger or whatever was giving him all sorts of trouble. It's hard for a big man to have that kind of acceleration.

Plus I think in Verona he was an RCB if I recall properly.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Sokolat1443
Team: KF Korab
Has thanked: 0

Ballisti wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:21 pm
Dallku wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:46 pm Muci can't even get a few minutes in his Polish club. Not surprising but still.

It's almost like these Polish clubs sign Albanians just to punish them LOL
The Coach of Legia gets often critized from their Fans because he has no Balls to play offensivly and to develop Talents. He wanted to put Muci in, but then the opponent scored a Goal and he was scared and put Muci again to the Bench. So its not just an Albanian thing atm in Legia, they dont trust their own talents too. It's gonna be very hard for Muci.
Polish league is a loser league simple as that. You better go play in some Serie B teams rather than some top polish clubs, also as you said in countries like Poland or Russia the fans have lot of influence on club's choices so it's hard to be loved by your coach, by your teamates and your fans at the same time. The poor boy didn't learn from Hasi and Sadiku's mistakes into this loser league.
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:17 pm Usually don't care to comment on every Serie A game, but this was a huge match, and Hysaj played as LB too.
Dallku wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:49 pm Apparently Kumbulla had a pretty bad game. He's not comfortable on the sides defending against speedy wingers.
That Lithuanian or Latvian winger or whatever was giving him all sorts of trouble. It's hard for a big man to have that kind of acceleration.

Plus I think in Verona he was an RCB if I recall properly.
I'm pretty sure he was LCB for them too , locked off Ronaldo there
CanaYouDoIt

4 Albanians in the U21 Euro Swiss Squad , all Midfielders and Attackers too .Gotta try and get them but I doubt they want to which is a shame .

Although Djimisiti did join us straight after the Swiss u21 euros , gotta us him as an example to them.
CanaYouDoIt

Update : Dajku and Shabani miss out on the German U21 squad but Berisha makes it, nows the time to try and get them on board.
artan

https://www.transfermarkt.us/ivan-balli ... erein/3302

What's the deal with Balliu? Is he not going to play for us anymore? It's weird how we have a need at fullback but yet he hasn't been called up lately. What's the point of naturalizing this guy?
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

artan wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:24 pm https://www.transfermarkt.us/ivan-balli ... erein/3302

What's the deal with Balliu? Is he not going to play for us anymore? It's weird how we have a need at fullback but yet he hasn't been called up lately. What's the point of naturalizing this guy?

Yeah its a shame but Reja probably doesnt know he exists.
Dallku

29 year old career 2nd division player. Meh who cares about that guy..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kudos to Bajrami choosing to play for us ahead of the U21 European finals. He’d be in the Switzerland list for sure. These kind of diaspora players with this dedication are rare to find.
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Bajrami got the Albanian citizenship and seems he is already ready to play. https://albanianfootballblog.com/exclus ... tizenship/
  • Information