Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

https://twitter.com/England/status/1372 ... 25066?s=20

England Squad is out , some missing players . Honestly we can pull something off
These users thanked the author CanaYouDoIt for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
artan

Meritan Shabani has accepted to play for us. Apparently will join for the June friendlies.

I like this move and I'm surprised FSHF have started poaching up players again. Very encouraging and I think he has potential.
These users thanked the author artan for the post (total 2):
CanaYouDoItSimboli i Diellit
CanaYouDoIt

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/i-rrit ... aren-ne-4/

Very very good work by Edi Reja , I said I don't like the coach but if he keeps this up its great. Shame Rexhbecaj said no but eventually he'll say yes.

I'll add these guys were all apparently saying yes to Kosove , good to see everyone coming around the red and black
Princ

artan wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:22 pm Meritan Shabani has accepted to play for us. Apparently will join for the June friendlies.

I like this move and I'm surprised FSHF have started poaching up players again. Very encouraging and I think he has potential.
Good news.

Happy to see FSHF taking a more aggressive approach with the diaspora.
Dallku

artan wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:22 pm Very encouraging and I think he has potential.
Idk about that. Seems like a 'Taulant Seferi' type of call up. He's a reserve for a team that gets spanked around in the Netherlands. Even Selahi(who's very average/mediocre) is a starter for a team like that. Doesn't seem like a good player at all.

Rexhbecaj would walk into the Albanian starting lineup but he was always a long shot. He'll eventually settle for Kosovo.
CanaYouDoIt

When you add context : He's on loan from Wolves , he's just joined them and its the first year back from an ACL , so he needs this game time now. He very much has good talent. He's not Seferi, that guy was playing in the Swiss 2nd division.

On the topic of Selahi , I feel like we haven't given him a proper chance yet, I really like the guy.
Ballisti
Has thanked: 0

Shabani was a nice Talent. Mitaj got a call up to according to albanian media.

Today even Adrion Pajaziti got an albanian Passport. Its interesting because he got a call up from Kosova and Albania U21.
These users thanked the author Ballisti for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Ballisti wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:13 pm Shabani was a nice Talent. Mitaj got a call up to according to albanian media.

Today even Adrion Pajaziti got an albanian Passport. Its interesting because he got a call up from Kosova and Albania U21.
Glad for Mitaj, they should leave Balaj Home to balance the “Shkodran” players at the NT. Cokaj and Mitaj are from Malesi e Madhe.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Albanian goalkeeper’s derby, Berisha’s Spal vs Kastrati’s Cittadela. 0:0 atm.
https://www.diretta.it/partita/xOhOMDM6/#formazioni;1
Dallku

Mitaj is still a few years away from NT level but it's understandable why they called him.
  • Information