Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I saw some highlights of Mitaj, and he looked kinda amateurish. Was beaten way too easily. But the fact that he's playing pro football at 17 is an encouraging sign. AEK is no joke of a team. They could be a top Serie B/bottom Serie A team.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:17 am I saw some highlights of Mitaj, and he looked kinda amateurish. Was beaten way too easily. But the fact that he's playing pro football at 17 is an encouraging sign. AEK is no joke of a team. They could be a top Serie B/bottom Serie A team.
Only seen him with the u21. With AEK he rarely plays. He did get 45 minutes a few days ago though.

Against Kosovo he was ok. Never went forward but did have a basic concept of making the safe pass. Against England he was absolutely overwhelmed(but so was the whole team tbf).

He's definitely not better than the likes of Trashi, Ismajlgeci, etc... but he has the potential to be decent in the future.

Reja's best bet is to play Doka who pretty good and Hysaj on the left.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:06 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:17 am I saw some highlights of Mitaj, and he looked kinda amateurish. Was beaten way too easily. But the fact that he's playing pro football at 17 is an encouraging sign. AEK is no joke of a team. They could be a top Serie B/bottom Serie A team.
Only seen him with the u21. With AEK he rarely plays. He did get 45 minutes a few days ago though.

Against Kosovo he was ok. Never went forward but did have a basic concept of making the safe pass. Against England he was absolutely overwhelmed(but so was the whole team tbf).

He's definitely not better than the likes of Trashi, Ismajlgeci, etc... but he has the potential to be decent in the future.

Reja's best bet is to play Doka who pretty good and Hysaj on the left.
Mitaj is really good technically especially for his age. He has nice first touch, composed and makes right passes but defensively is absolutely horrendous. I believe he is good enough to start against Andorra I hope next season he finds destination where he can play for 90 minutes and not follow Mihaj example to stay on bench.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

Against Andorra Mitaj should start. Ismailgjeci should have been called up as well because I think he has potential as a wingback for the NT but having him with the U21 is fine as well.

However against England we need to see a Hysaj/Doka pairing. We need to do our best to make sure Sterling doesn't run all over us like he does against all these smaller European nations. Doka is a has good pace and a good work rate so he should be okay against England.
andi2410

It'll be very interesting to see the starting lineup.
I am really excited for the Bajramii Bare Gjasula midfield trio. I would honestly play Broja out wide to exploit his pace.

Berisha
Hysaj Ismajli Kumbulla Djimsiti
Gjasula Barea
Broja Bajrami Uzuni
Cika
CanaYouDoIt

I'd also be a fan of a 451/ 4231 but since we play 3412 I'd go with (vs England):

Strakoshka
Doka Ismajli Kumbulla Djimsiti Hysaj
Bare Cokaj(For the workrate if Gjasula isnt up to fitness)
Bajrami
Broja Cika

Another option is to go Lenjani LWB and Hysaj RWB
Princ

England has dangerous wingers so we need to double up down the flanks in my opinion. We cannot afford to get exposed out wide like away at France.

I’d go with a 4-5-1:

———-Berisha
Hysaj-Djimsiti-Kumbulla-Ismajli
Doka-Bare-Bajrami-Gjasula-Uzuni
————Cikalleshi

Hate to leave Broja out but need to field a more defensive lineup. Doka will be in the role of Andi Lila.
CanaYouDoIt

I totally understand but Reja just isnt going to do that, but I'd agree 100% . Btw Bajrami does not like doing the defensive work so that's something to look out for.

I'd also switch Doka and Uzuni
CanaYouDoIt

Btw based on how England have played and the guys they've selected they're not as dangerous as you might think , Sterling has been poor and wont start , they have a bunch of good players but if start 3 DMs like they have been we can do a job on them.
CanaYouDoIt

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/eksklu ... mbullohet/

Another making the switch , I’m happy our FA is serious now but what’s going on !
  • Information