Andorra 0:1 Albania - WC Qualifiers Europe - 25/03/2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

ZenMaster
Posts: 1271
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm
Team: Čukarički Stankom
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 88 times
Contact:

Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:11 pm

The referee is bulgarian he can give non-existent penalty anytime so just keep those fucker far as you can from your goal.
These users thanked the author ZenMaster for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Kuqaloshi maoist
User avatar
RedFootballs
Posts: 1579
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm
Location: England
Team: QPR - Albania
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 150 times
Contact:

Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:25 pm

Don't know what Reja expecting, try the same thing over and over is signs of insanity, this lineup is without inspiration looking the exact same as it did in Nations LG with small wins against shit teams and crap the bed against big teams.
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Posts: 4386
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 189 times
Contact:

Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:26 pm

Seriously, this team can't put 2 passes together. Completely amateur.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
User avatar
Simboli i Diellit
Posts: 5138
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am
Location: Milan
Team: AC Milan
Has thanked: 316 times
Been thanked: 171 times
Contact:

Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:28 pm

Against these teams you need fast tecnical midfielders. Gjasula, Memushaj and Laci are slow and without ideas.
User avatar
RedFootballs
Posts: 1579
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm
Location: England
Team: QPR - Albania
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 150 times
Contact:

Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:29 pm

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:26 pm Seriously, this team can't put 2 passes together. Completely amateur.
We can keep coming 3rd every group with this lineup, it'll be enough to keep Reja job but won't provide us with any wins against semi-decent teams. It's time to get the young blood in. Broja, Bajrami, Bytiqi would put a different spin on our side. Lenjani fits Reja's system well so we should keep him next game.

I worry Bajrami won't play well in 1st game and that happens to be England
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Posts: 4386
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 189 times
Contact:

Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:30 pm

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:29 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:26 pm Seriously, this team can't put 2 passes together. Completely amateur.
We can keep coming 3rd every group with this lineup, it'll be enough to keep Reja job but won't provide us with any wins against semi-decent teams. It's time to get the young blood in. Broja, Bajrami, Bytiqi would put a different spin on our side. Lenjani fits Reja's system well so we should keep him next game.

I worry Bajrami won't play well in 1st game and that happens to be England
I'm sure England will leave enough gaps in their defence. That game is mostly going to be about the strikers not choking.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post:
RedFootballs
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
User avatar
RedFootballs
Posts: 1579
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm
Location: England
Team: QPR - Albania
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 150 times
Contact:

Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:32 pm

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:30 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:29 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:26 pm Seriously, this team can't put 2 passes together. Completely amateur.
We can keep coming 3rd every group with this lineup, it'll be enough to keep Reja job but won't provide us with any wins against semi-decent teams. It's time to get the young blood in. Broja, Bajrami, Bytiqi would put a different spin on our side. Lenjani fits Reja's system well so we should keep him next game.

I worry Bajrami won't play well in 1st game and that happens to be England
I'm sure England will leave enough gaps in their defence. That game is mostly going to be about the strikers not choking.
Broja and Cika doesn't seem bad up front, at least let's get some tall players in so we can hoof it if worst comes to worst.
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Posts: 4386
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 189 times
Contact:

Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:41 pm

1 goal against Andorra, and it came from a left back. Sums up the game.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
User avatar
Simboli i Diellit
Posts: 5138
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am
Location: Milan
Team: AC Milan
Has thanked: 316 times
Been thanked: 171 times
Contact:

Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:41 pm

Such a poor win, but i’ll take the 3 points. Andora has been the black cat to us recent years...
User avatar
CanaYouDoIt
Posts: 2525
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Has thanked: 489 times
Been thanked: 110 times
Contact:

Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:42 pm

Broja comes on and shows quality guys like Manaj have never done . If he doesn’t start sack the senile old man on the spot .

Defensively we’ll be ok vs England . At least we got the 3 points , Andorra don’t come to play football, diving , crying , cheats .
These users thanked the author CanaYouDoIt for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 19 guests