Andorra 0:1 Albania - WC Qualifiers Europe - 25/03/2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

I thought the subs were good. Laci was better than Memushaj and Broja had moments where he showed his talent. Roshi as always brought great energy.

Didn't like Memushaj, Gjasula(especially when Andorra had the ball), Manaj, Lenjani(besides the goal). Cikalleshi's hold up play was pretty poor too.

The midfield is a very weak point.
Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:42 pm Broja comes on and shows quality guys like Manaj have never done . If he doesn’t start sack the senile old man on the spot .

Defensively we’ll be ok vs England . At least we got the 3 points , Andorra don’t come to play football, diving , crying , cheats .
England game will be completely different. I would start Broja as he would be extra motivated to play them as he was born there.
These users thanked the author Plako for the post (total 3):
Simboli i DiellitCanaYouDoItZenMaster
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

I wish we could scored 10 goals today for goal difference but i don't really care it was ugly as it was tonight, in end we got three points and that's only thing it counts. England is most arrogant national team on earth and there is good chance they will understimate massively us after such shitty performance.
These users thanked the author ZenMaster for the post (total 3):
Simboli i DiellitCanaYouDoItPlako
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

I’m hoping they have an eye on Poland and overlook us .

As for Broja I feel the same way , I’m also born and raised in England and the thought of scoring against them gets me so hyped , he has to start , we all know he’d go extra on them .
These users thanked the author CanaYouDoIt for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Princ

Weak link was clearly the midfield, and Memushaj specifically. Need to see Bajrami in ASAP, he could of helped a lot today.

Albania takes the W but it is yet to be proven if we can preform against a side that is actually trying to win.
These users thanked the author Princ for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Princ wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:57 pm Weak link was clearly the midfield, and Memushaj specifically. Need to see Bajrami in ASAP, he could of helped a lot today.

Albania takes the W but it is yet to be proven if we can preform against a side that is actually trying to win.
I understand you, i had the same feeling against Italy while i’m indifferent against England.
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Dallku

I just wish Roshi could play for longer minutes. He's so fcking important to this team.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

It’s so weird how he’s so effective. I almost feel like he should be a super sub only .
artan

Bare to me was good. Tried his best to create and it's tough for him when there isn't much space or creative parts around him. Good all around player.

The Manaj - Cika partnership needs to end. These two are very similar to each other in terms of style. Both are very industrial players and essentially hold up/poacher forwards. Cika is better than Manaj and having both in the lineup is overkill. I think Uzuini next to Cika can be a decent pairing as Uzuini has some traits that Cika doesn't have. The lineup can use some pace in it as well.

Overall, the teams more spacing offensively. Way too predictable offensively and it just seems like possession ends in long ball or crosses. Bajrami next to Bare should help as he has the ability to break down the defense and is an attacking midfielder which Memushaj simply isn't. The wing play needs improvement and is probably the most critical part of a 3-5-2 but It looks like we're stuck with that pairing. Hysaj isn't bad as he puts in alot of work and tries to give width and create chances. Maybe Uzuini could play instead of Lenjani? But then again the midfield and forwards them selves don't do them any favors either.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

You could easily play Roshi as a free roaming second striker. He's tall enough to compete physically down the middle, and he can drift to whatever wing you need him to.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information