Albania 0:2 England - WC Qualifiers Europe - 28/03/2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Cikaleshi,Broja and Veseli so poor today.
Kuqaloshi maoist
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

At this point just hope it doesn't end too bad. They always seem to lose it after conceding the 1st against these big sides
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

I don't think anyone gives a shit to lose 3-0 or 4-0/1-0 in fact I hope we do bc it might knock something into Reja's brain. There is something seriously wrong with our players mentality and it needs to change, even when we start new players it doesn't change we need to start telling them games aren't lost at 1-0
Dallku

The pressing and overall defending has been excellent. Veseli was always gonna get owned by Kane and he also had a brainfart earlier where he turned it over. We know Veseli is who he is. Meh.

The problem is on the ball. Absolutely amateurish. Nervous, 0 composure... Cika and Broja have been horrendous at hold up play. They just give the ball back immidiarely. Same with Laci(although he's very good at pressing). Uzuni also shit himself on that early chance.
CanaYouDoIt

Well at least they scored early so my heart wasn't broken late. Played well , Kumbulla would have stopped that but his knee hurts
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Veseli is just that bad and can’t defend areal duels nor anticipate striker movements... Broja can’t hold the ball with first touch, emotions getting the best of him while Cikalleshi even after switching with Broja doesn’t bring anything. Who can enter this second half?
Princ

What a missed chance by Uzuni.

Cikalleshi and Broja have not been good.
CanaYouDoIt

Broja has to stay on , regardless of how he's been playing he's our best ST and is so much better than Manaj
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

This would have been the perfect game for Roshi.
These users thanked the author Genti for the post:
Klejdi1023
Dallku

This is why I never got hyped about the "goals" Broja scores in Holland.

Ok goals are nice but can he play football? These games show that overall play is 10x more important.

Fact is that you just need to hold a little possession. If England has 90% of it they will eventually score.
  • Information