San Marino 0:2 Albania - WC Qualifiers Europe - 31/03/2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Klejdi1023 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:25 pm What’s the point of playing with 3 cb’s when we have no depth. Better to switch to a 4 back line and have 1 reliable cb on the bench. I hate this 3-5-2, I hope we switch to 4-3-3 very soon. It’s been awful to have 2 strikers starting anyways, better support And help develop Broja, Kamberi and have them fight for that spot for the future. We need to go back to that De Biasi era formation, but with more attacking intent
4:3:3 was Pannuci’s lineup. De Biasi played 4:5:1 against Luxembourg aswell, Roshi, Grezda and Lenjani were young and on top form at the time...
Klejdi1023

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:46 pm
Klejdi1023 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:25 pm What’s the point of playing with 3 cb’s when we have no depth. Better to switch to a 4 back line and have 1 reliable cb on the bench. I hate this 3-5-2, I hope we switch to 4-3-3 very soon. It’s been awful to have 2 strikers starting anyways, better support And help develop Broja, Kamberi and have them fight for that spot for the future. We need to go back to that De Biasi era formation, but with more attacking intent
4:3:3 was Pannuci’s lineup. De Biasi played 4:5:1 against Luxembourg aswell, Roshi, Grezda and Lenjani were young and on top form at the time...
I meant a mix of that formation 4-3-3 when attacking, 4-5-1 when defending. Roshi is still good, and we have Uzuni too now to play on the wings. For a limited team like ours, we need to have our players be playing in their natural position. Uzuni is not a striker, and neither Cika nor Broja are wingers, Hysaj is not a wingback, playing 3-5-2 is forcing so many of our players to play out of position, and I'm tired of seeing this crap continue. Of course I hope we do well regardless but I just dont see it happening, the performances have been mostly bad too under Reja using this formation.
These users thanked the author Klejdi1023 for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Dallku

They should just suck it up and get an Albanian coach. I was listening to the analysis of Arjan Peco, Basel's u21 coach about the England match. He said that Cikalleshi on the wing and Broja not being able to hold up play is what killed Albania. Fact is that if you can't hold on to possession for just a little bit you're going to get owned no matter how well you're defending.

Could someone like him or even Bushi really do worse?? Fact is that coaching ,especially at NT level is not rocket science. It has more to do with selectioning than actual tactics/training.
CanaYouDoIt

Yeah with the limited time you cant really implement tactics so its more physiological more than anything. Bushi has led these u21s to some big results with not a great bunch if we're being honest since most our good ones are already in the A team.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:28 pm They should just suck it up and get an Albanian coach. I was listening to the analysis of Arjan Peco, Basel's u21 coach about the England match. He said that Cikalleshi on the wing and Broja not being able to hold up play is what killed Albania. Fact is that if you can't hold on to possession for just a little bit you're going to get owned no matter how well you're defending.

Could someone like him or even Bushi really do worse?? Fact is that coaching ,especially at NT level is not rocket science. It has more to do with selectioning than actual tactics/training.
Analisti televiziv dhe trajneri i futbollit jane profesione krejtesisht te ndryshme. Mjafton me te mare shembull Gary Neville ne Angli dhe Redi Jupin ne Shqiperi me kuptu qe nje analist i mire mund te jete trajner i tmerrshem. Peco se pari duhet te marr ndonje ekip kombetar te moshave me tregu naj sukses per me u konsideru per trajner te kombetares. Nese duam trajner shqiptar nuk ka nevoje me bo kurrfare shpikje, Besnik Hasi eshte personi ma i kualifikuar dhe i pershtatshem per ekipin kombetar.
These users thanked the author ZenMaster for the post:
Klejdi1023
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:28 pm They should just suck it up and get an Albanian coach. I was listening to the analysis of Arjan Peco, Basel's u21 coach about the England match. He said that Cikalleshi on the wing and Broja not being able to hold up play is what killed Albania. Fact is that if you can't hold on to possession for just a little bit you're going to get owned no matter how well you're defending.
This right here was the most frustrating part, zero hold up play from any of our forwards. If you can't rely on your midfield/forwards to release some of the pressure then your defense will be subjected to non-stop onslaught by the speedy England's midfielders Even Kyle fucking Walker starting making some runs once they realized there was zero threat from us going forward.
Simboli i Diellit

Usually a Cikalleshi on form would hold up play pretty well but both him and Broja couldn’t hold the ball more than 2 seconds most of the time giving it away.

I’m more curious to watch England Poland or Spain Kosovo than us playing San Marino. Poland is playing without Lewandowski.
Simboli i Diellit

Armenia playing with a 30% capacity stadium. Seems like it was years ago the last time we had fans cheer for our team...
CanaYouDoIt

Yeah more interested in beating them Spanish twats , Broja starting , he's getting a goal today , and hopefully that's the first of many
Dallku

Doka was very good when Hysaj was missing. I'm surprised he has gotten 0 love from Reja.
  • Information