Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

And he's played for their full NT too, what a joke man. FIFA just screwing small nations over.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kamberi has deleted all pictures from the NT and has played regularly with his team while the FA said he was injured. Reja’s didn’t give him a single minute against Andora.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Am tired with these entitled diaspora pricks, who knows where the injury rumour came from (maybe he had problems with documents too?) but that a striker that cannot even score in the Scottish Premiership expects to instantly start for Albania over a Broja or Cika is ridiculous. If he's genuinely bitter to delete all pictures from his insta bc we didn't cap him don't bring him back again.
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post:
Genti
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

The guy seems mediocre af. He started in the cup against a pub side yesterday and got subbed off after the first half
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:18 pm Am tired with these entitled diaspora pricks, who knows where the injury rumour came from (maybe he had problems with documents too?) but that a striker that cannot even score in the Scottish Premiership expects to instantly start for Albania over a Broja or Cika is ridiculous. If he's genuinely bitter to delete all pictures from his insta bc we didn't cap him don't bring him back again.
Our FA and Reja said it was an injury.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Cikalleshi is better than Kamberi because he can at least score in his league. If Broja turns out to be good in a couple years then we dont have to waste our time with these entitled players like Kamberi.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Can we call up Eduardt Rroca? Yes turkish 2nd league but he's RIPPING it up, wouldn't surprise me for him to go to the Super Lig soon.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:03 am Can we call up Eduardt Rroca? Yes turkish 2nd league but he's RIPPING it up, wouldn't surprise me for him to go to the Super Lig soon.
Bytyci would be a great addon aswell but he’s played for Kosovo after being 21. This new FIFA rule has fucked us big.
artan

I'm actually surprised with Cekici's performances this year. I didn't like him as a winger because he doesn't have the pace to be a good winger but in the midfield he provides creativity. If Bajrami isn't available for us in the meantime I think he's a decent fit next to Bare in an attacking role. Cekici can help push the attack forward and is more active than Memushaj at this point in his career. Reja's system puts alot of pressure on the two central midfielders to create alot of the offenive so we can use someone with creativity next to Bare.

Rroca is playing good and his pace/creativity in the midfield can be a big plus for us but I'd like to see him play against top flight opponents. He should definitely get looked at in June along with Bytqiqi, Mehmeti, Cekici. Sahiti and Imeri.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:14 am Kamberi has deleted all pictures from the NT and has played regularly with his team while the FA said he was injured. Reja’s didn’t give him a single minute against Andora.
Wow what an immature prick. Really glad Reja didn't give him any minutes.
  • Information