Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

If a striker is not scoring consistently in the Top 4-5 leagues, you should look at them sceptically. That’s a fact.

Scoring is very dependent on league, form, team support, style of play, etc... Even a good goal scorer in places like Turkey or Holland gives you no guarantees at the NT level.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Adnan Januzaj has played 13 minutes with Belgium in the last two years. They could’ve spared him so he could switch to Kosovo. Btw he’s 26 now, how time flies ...
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:24 pm Adnan Januzaj has played 13 minutes with Belgium in the last two years. They could’ve spared him so he could switch to Kosovo. Btw he’s 26 now, how time flies ...
I still remember my debates on Xtratime with a Liverpool fan on wo was better: Sterling or Januzaj. I was firmly on the Januzaj camp. Boy was I wrong
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Eduart Rroca scores for Istanbulspor AGAIN. Is it possible he's just been wasting away in Albanian Superliga and is actually very talented? Surely he is NT quality at the least. Maybe he could breakout like Muriqi.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:22 am Eduart Rroca scores for Istanbulspor AGAIN. Is it possible he's just been wasting away in Albanian Superliga and is actually very talented? Surely he is NT quality at the least. Maybe he could breakout like Muriqi.
Turkish 2nd division is probably on par with Albanian superliga but it's possible that he's good. His stats are ridiculous. Only time I've ever watched him was with Kukesi in the euro cups and he actually stood out imo.

We're at a point where players like him should be tested. It's that bad.
artan

Looks like Ismailgjeci is gathering interest from European clubs. I think he's got some decent potential offensively from what I've seen. He has good pace, decent dribbler and surprisingly he seems good at shooting/finishing. His defensive and footballing IQ still remains to be tested and that's something he won't learn from in Albania. I think he might be a long term option at the LWB.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Muci will finally get a run of games at Legia. Let's hope he scores a goal.
CanaYouDoIt

Dobra playing more and more, I really think he can be a good player , the Ipswich fans love him, just gotta hope he plays for development now
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Myrto Uzuni to Olympiacos? Probably is just rumour but if it happens it's great move in the right direction.
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

Another Nedim Bajrami goal
  • Information