Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

And its going ahead !
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

I heard from a source in Albania that Vllaznia turned down an invitation to join the Super League.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Breaking: Kamza, Korabi, Burreli to form their own Super League.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Apparently Manaj is a penalty god.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:08 am And its going ahead !
We don’t have NT players playing at the assumed ESL. If they ban players to play NT then Albania has only to gain, Poland and England will be the most affected by that.
CanaYouDoIt

Jose for Albania lol
These users thanked the author CanaYouDoIt for the post (total 2):
RedFootballsAurora Bulkualis
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Just realised if Broja has any kind of future at Chelsea this new SuperLeague will prevent us from using him on the small chance it goes ahead
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:44 pm Just realised if Broja has any kind of future at Chelsea this new SuperLeague will prevent us from using him on the small chance it goes ahead
Lol @ the players not being allowed to play for their nations , don't worry about that.

and 2) Broja is at 2 years away from Chelsea at best .
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:56 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:22 am Eduart Rroca scores for Istanbulspor AGAIN. Is it possible he's just been wasting away in Albanian Superliga and is actually very talented? Surely he is NT quality at the least. Maybe he could breakout like Muriqi.
Turkish 2nd division is probably on par with Albanian superliga but it's possible that he's good. His stats are ridiculous. Only time I've ever watched him was with Kukesi in the euro cups and he actually stood out imo.

We're at a point where players like him should be tested. It's that bad.
I'm getting tired of these 2nd division "bombers" tbh. We need a fucking proper striker in a top league. One of these guys like Broja/Manaj has to step up and make that final push with hard work to get there.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:09 am
Dallku wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:56 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:22 am Eduart Rroca scores for Istanbulspor AGAIN. Is it possible he's just been wasting away in Albanian Superliga and is actually very talented? Surely he is NT quality at the least. Maybe he could breakout like Muriqi.
Turkish 2nd division is probably on par with Albanian superliga but it's possible that he's good. His stats are ridiculous. Only time I've ever watched him was with Kukesi in the euro cups and he actually stood out imo.

We're at a point where players like him should be tested. It's that bad.
I'm getting tired of these 2nd division "bombers" tbh. We need a fucking proper striker in a top league. One of these guys like Broja/Manaj has to step up and make that final push with hard work to get there.
I agree but where are we gonna find these guys? I'd rather take a chance on Rroca (even though he's a midfielder) than Manaj as Manaj's career protectory doesn't look good. Going from Inter to fringe Serie A teams to La Liga 2 teams to Spanish third division team is a bad trajectory. He's going to be playing in the Superliga at this rate. Rroca might have a diamond in the rough kind of value. I hope he gets tested in the top flight next year.
  • Information