European Super League

All other sports besides football: volleyball, basketball, boxing, cycling, Formula One, weightlifting etc.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

It’s about the people, the fans not about the owners. They lost the PR battle since the begining. Majority of these club fans have expressed that they’re against it including many famous ex players like Del Piero and ex-coaches/coaches like Ferguson ... These teams didn’t have all figured out. I told who’s gonna referee them? Without FIFA and UEFA support they wouldn’t make it reality, now watch these teams not win champions league for the next 10 years 👀😂😝
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Kuqaloshi maoist
ZenMaster

Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:29 pm It’s about the people, the fans not about the owners. They lost the PR battle since the begining. Majority of these club fans have expressed that they’re against it including many famous ex players like Del Piero and ex-coaches/coaches like Ferguson ... These teams didn’t have all figured out. I told who’s gonna referee them? Without FIFA and UEFA support they wouldn’t make it reality, now watch these teams not win champions league for the next 10 years 👀😂😝
PSG guaranteed to win CL now :)
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Italian and Spanish clubs are fucked now. Actually I'd say English teams apart from City and Chelsea are fucked too. Champions League is not going to cover half a billion dollars in debt and counting.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:13 am Italian and Spanish clubs are fucked now. Actually I'd say English teams apart from City and Chelsea are fucked too. Champions League is not going to cover half a billion dollars in debt and counting.
Inter, Juventus and Roma yes but the other Serie A teams are quite ok. The British and Barca-Real debts are astronomical

I don’t know how La Liga permits a team like Barca to play with 1.3 billion € debts. In Italy they have forced teams to declare bankcrupcy if they had passed a limit. Roma is the only team at risk atm while the others that depend on Fans and marketing like Juventus - Inter are seeing their debt raise a lot this year without fans.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:23 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:13 am Italian and Spanish clubs are fucked now. Actually I'd say English teams apart from City and Chelsea are fucked too. Champions League is not going to cover half a billion dollars in debt and counting.
Inter, Juventus and Roma yes but the other Serie A teams are quite ok. The British and Barca-Real debts are astronomical

I don’t know how La Liga permits a team like Barca to play with 1.3 billion € debts. In Italy they have forced teams to declare bankcrupcy if they had passed a limit. Roma is the only team at risk atm while the others that depend on Fans and marketing like Juventus - Inter are seeing their debt raise a lot this year without fans.
Spurs is pretty bad too, because they just built a new stadium. I think that figure might be even higher.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:48 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:23 pm

Spurs is pretty bad too, because they just built a new stadium. I think that figure might be even higher.
Add Mourinho compensation for getting sacked, it means Harry Kane will be sold on summer.
artan

I'm pretty sure that debt figure is sensationalized. I think they include transfer fees, player salaries, etc in that figure. If a team purchases a player for 100 million euros with average salary of 10 million they will average that out for the average life of 5 years or whatever the contract is. Also several of these teams have built/upgraded their stadiums as well.

And I'm certain some of those teams pull in revenue way over that figure each year. A team like United has extensive sponsorship deals, significant TV revenue, prize money, etc, that's way over that debt figure yearly.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:27 pm And I'm certain some of those teams pull in revenue way over that figure each year. A team like United has extensive sponsorship deals, significant TV revenue, prize money, etc, that's way over that debt figure yearly.
That's likely the Glazers remaining debt from 2004. I wouldn't believe any numbers coming from Ed "The Snake" Woodward.
  • Information