Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Beautiful run. Honestly I don't care what you lot say I think he has possibility to be special. First year in professional football at 19. He has pretty much all tools to succeed just missing roughness and aggression.

One more year at Vitesse let's see he can probably get 20
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Broja unlucky on the second goal that got cancelled for hand touch during the action.
CanaYouDoIt

Havent seen the second goal, anyone got a clip ?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Finally scored. I was getting worried.

This is what it's come to. Our only hope for a goalscorer in the near future :D
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:32 pm Havent seen the second goal, anyone got a clip ?
https://youtu.be/cC44KKQ2Z4g
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Looked at Juventus forums and Twitter and it looks like a lot of Juventus fans rate Vrioni. Why is beyond me, I have only seen a few decent highlights but who knows.
Simboli i Diellit

RedFootballs wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:23 pm Looked at Juventus forums and Twitter and it looks like a lot of Juventus fans rate Vrioni. Why is beyond me, I have only seen a few decent highlights but who knows.
He is a good prospect. Juventus gave away three young players to get him. He was unlucky to get injured otherwise he could’ve got some games with Juve this season. He might even get subbed in tomorrow because Morata has reached his limits playing most of the games.

artan

You can tell Broja has the potential to be a lethal finisher. He also has pace for a player his height and his dribbling ability isn’t bad. I hope he can add some muscle so he can be a real target man. It’s clear he’s more than just a goal poacher.

As for Vrioni.. He has no business being in Juventus. He’s barely a Serie B striker for a lower ranked team. The fact he was sold for 5 million euros should raised a red flag on some money laundering or Juventus doing some kind of accounting trick or scheme. He’s the next Edgar Cani but just a more likeable guy and not a complete dickhead.
andi2410

Looks like Broja had quite a game. The post was ferocious too, unlucky not to score that. Should have been his first career hat-trick. I hope he continues to develop because at times he looks special. That speed cannot be taught.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

It's seems Roma will hire Maurizio Sarri as Fonseca successor. If Sarri believes Kumbulla has potential, i won't be surprised in several months he will become one of best defenders in circulation. I hope Hysaj also reunions with his master so we can have Kumbulla and Hysaj playing every week together.
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information