Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Nandez caught Hysaj sleeping and harmed Napoli chances for CHL spot with stoppage time goal.
Kuqaloshi maoist
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

artan wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:04 am You can tell Broja has the potential to be a lethal finisher. He also has pace for a player his height and his dribbling ability isn’t bad. I hope he can add some muscle so he can be a real target man. It’s clear he’s more than just a goal poacher.

As for Vrioni.. He has no business being in Juventus. He’s barely a Serie B striker for a lower ranked team. The fact he was sold for 5 million euros should raised a red flag on some money laundering or Juventus doing some kind of accounting trick or scheme. He’s the next Edgar Cani but just a more likeable guy and not a complete dickhead.
Idk artan because I talked to people on Juventus U23 forum many of them were calling for him to start and saying he's better than Moise Kean. When fans of a club say that about a new youth transfer they usually have something great about them. Also there must be a reason why he keeps training with the firstteam and gets subs appearances, Like Simboli said his injury is incredibly unlucky because he was due to start a few games during that year.
RedFootballs

And yes, it was unironic, I was shocked
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Kuqaloshi maoist
RedFootballs

I watched Rey Manaj's 90 minutes. I can honestly say he might be the best player on that team, but there are many greedy ball-hogs who are always dribbling and losing the ball no-pass. I think he has improved technique, he looks more comfortable on the ball than he did before at other clubs. Let's see what he can do in the play-offs final and if he will stay at Barca B if they are promoted to Segunda A.
Dallku

Manaj is also one of the oldest players on that team.

He's 24 year old playing with kids in practically a youth league.

2nd division is definitely more professional but Manaj played there and didn't make an impact. The fact that he sat on Messi's bench one time is still a massive achievement though. He probably has a great agent/connections.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kumbulla got another contusion of the knee he had injured last time. Roma is forcing pkayers to come back too early. He should’ve moved to Lazio.
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:41 am Manaj is also one of the oldest players on that team.

He's 24 year old playing with kids in practically a youth league.

2nd division is definitely more professional but Manaj played there and didn't make an impact. The fact that he sat on Messi's bench one time is still a massive achievement though. He probably has a great agent/connections.
Tbf Manaj was 20-21 when he moved to Albacete and had a first-team spot. Not giving up on him yet...

Mingueza was bench rotting for Barca B now in Barca A. It's not an easy league to play in, low-skilled and rough.
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

After his match winning header Ronaldo specifically sought out Vrioni to be the first person he celebrates with.

In the post match interview he said “that win was for Jack. We missed his presence on the bench for most of this season and I can’t help but think how different the table would look if he never got injured.”
These users thanked the author Pjetër for the post:
Genti
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Wtf i love Ronaldo now
  • Information