Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Ok first of all wtf , how does Vrioni have so much support . I see the talent but wow.

Second . Mourinho the new Roma manager, feel like this is a good fit for him and hopefully he can guide Kumbulla to another level , that’s if Roma don’t f*** his knees up before he gets there .
andi2410
Has thanked: 0

Nedim Bajrami scored again today. Any updates on this guy's status?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Pjetër wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:14 pm After his match winning header Ronaldo specifically sought out Vrioni to be the first person he celebrates with.

In the post match interview he said “that win was for Jack. We missed his presence on the bench for most of this season and I can’t help but think how different the table would look if he never got injured.”
Messi "I thought I knew what football was, until I started training with Manaj. He's on a whole other level."
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I’ll see it all if Hysaj signs for Real.
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:13 am I’ll see it all if Hysaj signs for Real.
Hysaj is a solid player. For a backup/rotation player he’s more than suitable for Real. But they already have several fullbacks so not sure why they would want him unless for cover at LB?

He should just stay at Napoli at this point or follow Sari wherever he lands. Atletico would be a nice spot too as I can see him fitting well with Atletico’s style and culture
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Vrioni hat trick and scored the match winner today against Juventus B in training.

After training Pirlo told reporters, “he’s a class player on the pitch and off. For him to be born and raised in Italy and still date an Albanian woman it shows his character. I’m thoroughly impressed with him as a footballer and a human.”
These users thanked the author Pjetër for the post:
RedFootballs
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

I love this game of half-truths
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Pjetër wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:08 pm Vrioni hat trick and scored the match winner today against Juventus B in training.

After training Pirlo told reporters, “he’s a class player on the pitch and off. For him to be born and raised in Italy and still date an Albanian woman it shows his character. I’m thoroughly impressed with him as a footballer and a human.”
You mean Vrioni Sr.? :rrokullisem:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Kallaku does not even crack the lineup at Lokomotiva anymore.

With him warming the bench, they have won 3 of their last 4 matches and have climbed out of the relegation zone.

Bonafide scrub.
Dallku

Princ wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 8:36 pm Kallaku does not even crack the lineup at Lokomotiva anymore.

With him warming the bench, they have won 3 of their last 4 matches and have climbed out of the relegation zone.

Bonafide scrub.
A damn shame because he looked promising with the u21. The senior game really is a different beast.

But I guess the red flag on him was that he never dominated in the Albanian league.
  • Information