Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

plisi wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:45 pm Kosova's NT and the fans got played by Andi&his father in the worst way possible. I mean this beats the Behrami saga with Albania by a long way.
Po pse ka faj Andi qe e hengri sa krahu FFK? When are we ever gonna learn these fuckers only use us for leverage.
Dallku

World class supertalent Milot Rashica relegated to the 2nd division.

Barcelona should look for him to replace Messi
artan

Bytqiqi confirms he’ll play for Kosova. I don’t really understand that on his end as he would have had a decent chance of more opportunities with us but best of luck to him.
Pjetër

Manaj and Rashica up front for Barça next year

Dallku

artan wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 9:44 pm Bytqiqi confirms he’ll play for Kosova. I don’t really understand that on his end as he would have had a decent chance of more opportunities with us but best of luck to him.
Thank god.

One less Herolind Shala level player we have to worry about getting play time.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 8:51 pm World class supertalent Milot Rashica relegated to the 2nd division.

Amazing news for Milot! Werder asked too much money and now they will have to let him leave for peanuts.
Kuqaloshi maoist
plisi

Plako wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:26 pm
plisi wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:45 pm Kosova's NT and the fans got played by Andi&his father in the worst way possible. I mean this beats the Behrami saga with Albania by a long way.
Po pse ka faj Andi qe e hengri sa krahu FFK? When are we ever gonna learn these fuckers only use us for leverage.
Rarely someone goes this far though.
plisi

ZenMaster wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:26 pm
Dallku wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 8:51 pm World class supertalent Milot Rashica relegated to the 2nd division.

Amazing news for Milot! Werder asked too much money and now they will have to let him leave for peanuts.
The failed transfer move last summer probably had to do alot with him losing motivation (bad thing), then he also got injured, but overall failing to regain his starting place at this Werder team can be hardly justified. Let's hope he sticks in Germany and moves to a top 6 team.
Dallku

Man Strakosha gets beaten from 30+ yards out. Good shot but a good/class gk can save that.

Shame his career has gone down the tubes.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kastrati on the other side playing the playoff final against Venezia to serie A. He made a great save and seems improved with his feet as Cittadella builds game with the gk and releases presure passing at him a lot.
  • Information